Learn everything you need to know about JetBlue TrueBlue on this recorded TPG Talks webinar
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We love a great welcome bonus on travel credit cards here at TPG, so naturally we were thrilled when we got word of the 100,000-point offer on the JetBlue Plus card last month. The carrier’s TrueBlue program can offer a ton of value — if you know where to look.
And that’s exactly what we did on our special edition of TPG Talks as part of Airlines Week at the 2020 TPG Awards. I was joined by my partner-in-crime Richard Kerr, TPG’s Loyalty and Engagement Editor, as we took a deep dive into JetBlue TrueBlue while looking ahead to what 2021 looks like for the New York-based airline.
Despite the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, 2020 has been a busy year for JetBlue. It stunned the frequent flyer world when it announced a new partnership with American Airlines, and it also has added many new routes — including new Mint service from Newark (EWR) as well as flights to Montrose, CO (MJT), just in time for ski season. The carrier even opened a new base in Los Angeles (LAX) as it formally bid farewell to its former hub in Long Beach (LGB) — and its first Airbus A220-300 is scheduled for delivery next month.
If possible, 2021 could be even busier for JetBlue, as it hopes to launch the new link-up with AA and commence long-awaited flights to London in its new Airbus A321LR.
That means now is a great time to study up on the carrier’s TrueBlue loyalty program. From family pooling to earning points with Amazon.com while shopping in-flight to transferring points from American Express Membership Rewards, Chase Ultimate Rewards and Citi ThankYou Rewards, you have a plethora of ways to make the most of your TrueBlue points — especially if you apply for the JetBlue Plus card and snag the 100,000-point welcome bonus after meeting minimum spend requirements.
The information for the JetBlue Plus card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
If you want to learn more about TrueBlue, be sure to review the recording of our webinar below.
For more information on JetBlue’s TrueBlue loyalty program and the JetBlue Plus card, check out the following links:
- JetBlue to offer free COVID testing as it looks towards more travel returning in 2021
- The complete guide to the JetBlue TrueBlue program
- How to earn points in the JetBlue TrueBlue program
- How to redeem points with the JetBlue TrueBlue program
- First time ever: JetBlue is launching 100,000-point card sign-up bonuses
- How to maximize 100,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points in 2021
- Why the JetBlue Plus Card remains firmly in my wallet
TPG Talks is a series of live webinars hosted by team members from The Points Guy, covering various aspects of the travel, credit card and loyalty industries. Join from anywhere in the world on any device to learn tips and tricks that’ll get you closer to your next dream vacation.
For a list of previous sessions, visit our TPG Talks hub page, or click on any of the links below for individual recaps:
- TPG Talks #1: Online shopping portals
- TPG Talks #2: Under-the-radar loyalty programs
- TPG Talks #3: Future of cruising
- TPG Talks #4: Beginner’s guide
- TPG Talks #5: Travel changes and cancellations
- TPG Talks #6: New era of flight deals
- TPG Talks #7: Credit card strategy during COVID-19
- TPG Talks #8: Advanced redemption tactics
- TPG Talks #9: Disney and theme park reopening
- TPG Talks #10: Aviation chat during COVID-19
- TPG Talks #11: Alternatives to hotels, including timeshare booking with KOALA
- TPG Talks #12: Credit card strategy during COVID-19 (revisited)
- TPG Talks #13: 5 important things to know about the return of cruising from our conversation with MSC Cruises and Cruise Planners
Featured photo by Zach Griff / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees