TPG Talks episode two: The hottest loyalty programs you aren’t using — but should be
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Joining us for episode two of ‘TPG Talks’ was TPG’s Director of Travel Content Summer Hull. We went through several loyalty programs that provide tremendous value yet still continue to fly under the radar. If you want to fly to Hawaii for 7,500 miles or find hotels bookable with points almost anywhere you travel, you want to be sure to catch the replay of this week’s episode.
- 6:55 – Turkish Miles & Smiles Program
- 16:20 – All Nippon Airways (ANA) Mileage Club Program
- 28:05 – Iberia Avios Program
- 37:15 – Choice Hotels Program
- 45:50 – Other Programs to Consider
Follow on reading and important links:
Be sure to catch all the future TPG Talks webinars live by registering for your spot. You can catch all of our upcoming live events across all of our online channels through our master calendar. You can also re-watch recordings of all previous TPG Talks on the TPG Learning Hub.
Featured photo by Andrey Popov/Getty images
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.