This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton Honors is bringing back one of its popular promotions beginning next month. Starting May 1, members can earn double the points on every stay with Hilton’s Double Points promotion.
Between May 1 and August 31, 2018, you’ll earn the double points on every stay. So, for every $1 spent on stays, you’ll earn 10 Base Points plus an additional 10 bonus points. For Silver, Gold and Diamond Honors members, you’ll also earn your elite bonus on top of that, which are not doubled. (For stays at Home2 Suite by Hilton and Tru by Hilton, you’ll earn 5 Base Points plus 5 bonus points.)
In order to take advantage and earn double points for this promotion, you must register, which is not yet available. Hilton says the promotion page to register will be live next week.
There’s no cap to the maximum number of double points you can earn as part of this promotion, and there’s no minimum stay requirement. The Double Points promotion is available at more than 5,000 hotels worldwide.
You can earn even more points when you pay for your stays with a Hilton co-branded card such as the Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express. The card is currently offering a welcome bonus of 150,000 Honors points after you spend $4,000 within the first three months of account opening. The card earns 14 points for every dollar spent with a Hilton property, as well as 7x points at US restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com and car rentals booked directly with select car rental companies, and 3x points on all other purchases. With the 14x points you get from the card coupled with the Diamond elite status bonus (you also get with the card) and the 2x bonus on base points with this promotion, you could be getting a pretty fantastic return on your stays.
Before this promotion starts on May 1, Hilton Honors’ first promotion of 2018, Points Unlimited, is still available for registration.
Featured image by Hilton.
This card is currently offering a welcome bonus of 150,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express after you use your new Card to make $4,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, enjoy a free Weekend Night Reward within your first year and every year after renewal.
- Earn 14X Hilton Bonus Points when you make eligible purchases on your Card at participating hotels or resorts within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 7X Hilton Honors Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your card at U.S. Supermarkets, U.S. Gas Stations, Eligible Airfare, Eligible Car Rentals, and U.S. Restaurants.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Enjoy up to $250 in Hilton Resort Credits on your Card each anniversary year, when you stay at participating resorts within the Hilton portfolio.
- Enjoy complimentary Diamond status with your Hilton Honors Aspire Card.
- $450 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees