Earn Double Hyatt Points in Las Vegas at MGM Resorts
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The World of Hyatt program is already running a bonus points promotion that allows you to earn up to 60,000 additional points based on the number of eligible nights you stay at a Hyatt property through Nov. 30. However, if that wasn’t enough to entice you to book with the brand, there is a brand new promotion that allows you to not only earn toward the 60k bonus points, but also pick up double World of Hyatt points while staying on eligible rates at participating MGM Resorts in Las Vegas. For those not familiar, Hyatt and M life have had a reciprocal partnership dating back to 2013.
This new Hyatt/MGM Resorts promotion starts Monday, Oct. 1, and runs until Dec. 29, 2018 — just be sure to register. With this promo, World of Hyatt members earn double points, which means a total of 10 base points per eligible dollar spent, at the following MGM Resorts.
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- ARIA Resort and Casino
- Vdara Hotel and Spa
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- The Signature at MGM Grand
- Mandalay Bay
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
- The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Park MGM
- New York New York Hotel and Casino
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino
You’ll need to be a member of both World of Hyatt and M life Rewards to earn double Hyatt points via this promotion. Per the terms, the bonus points will post within three to four weeks after completing a qualifying stay.
While you’re in Las Vegas, be sure to use your Platinum Card® from American Express to stop by the Amex Centurion Lounge, visit the Neon Museum, find some activities for the kids (if you brought them) or maybe even take a drive to see some big, colorful rocks.
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock.
- Earn 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $6,000 total within 6 months of account opening.
- Free nights start at 5,000 points
- Receive 1 free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort after your Cardmember anniversary
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year
- Get automatic World of Hyatt Elite status and 5 qualifying night credits every year as long as your account is open
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status everytime you spend $5,000 on your card
- Earn 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships