Olympian Shaun White Calls Out Passenger’s Poor Airplane Etiquette
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Shaun White has no time for your poor airplane etiquette. In a brief Instagram video, the three-time Olympic gold medalist SMHed at a passenger sitting behind him with their bare feet straight up, wiggling toes and all.
White captioned the video, posted Dec. 1, “Tag someone who probably does this…” with a disgusted emoji. The video was also reposted by Shawn Kathleen’s Passenger Shaming, an Instagram account dedicated to calling out unruly passenger behavior. While this is not the worst we’ve seen aboard a plane (the passenger could’ve used an air vent to dry her underwear, for example) it certainly seems unpleasant.
For now, if you’re the kind of person “who probably does this,” here is some helpful advice from the TPG staff to go by when you’re feeling tempted to kick off your shoes aboard a plane. This way, you won’t get publicly roasted by Passenger Shaming, Shaun White and his 1.2 million Instagram followers.
Featured image by Rodin Eckenroth/FilmMagic via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.