Olympian Shaun White Calls Out Passenger’s Poor Airplane Etiquette
Shaun White has no time for your poor airplane etiquette. In a brief Instagram video, the three-time Olympic gold medalist SMHed at a passenger sitting behind him with their bare feet straight up, wiggling toes and all.
White captioned the video, posted Dec. 1, “Tag someone who probably does this…” with a disgusted emoji. The video was also reposted by Shawn Kathleen’s Passenger Shaming, an Instagram account dedicated to calling out unruly passenger behavior. While this is not the worst we’ve seen aboard a plane (the passenger could’ve used an air vent to dry her underwear, for example) it certainly seems unpleasant.
For now, if you’re the kind of person “who probably does this,” here is some helpful advice from the TPG staff to go by when you’re feeling tempted to kick off your shoes aboard a plane. This way, you won’t get publicly roasted by Passenger Shaming, Shaun White and his 1.2 million Instagram followers.
Featured image by Rodin Eckenroth/FilmMagic via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.