This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When it come to passenger shaming, we try our best to leave these stories to former flight attendant Shawn Kathleen. But this bizarre incident on board an Ural Airlines flight is one that we, unfortunately, cant ignore or unsee.
According to View from the Wing, a female passenger aboard the Russian airliner was spotted drying her underwear on a recent flight from Turkey to Moscow. The moment was recorded by a nearby passenger a few rows back, but the unidentified woman ignored it and continued to dry her panties.
According to passengers on the flight, the drying went on for about 20 minutes as those around the woman in question remained silent and in shock. As shown in the video below, the woman proceeded to turn the garment around, ensuring that every inch of it was dried.
“Everybody was looking with interest and confusion, but everybody remained silent,” one passenger told the Daily Mail. Despite some disgusted looks from other passengers on the plane, the woman did not take notice.
Featured Image by Ashley Jouha// Getty Images
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards