Fresh Mint: JetBlue rolls out a brand-new menu, covering June’s big lie-flat launch
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There are some very exciting additions on the way to JetBlue’s business-class product, Mint.
June 1 marks a major milestone for JetBlue, when the New York-based carrier launches its brand-new Mint seat on flights between New York-JFK and Los Angeles (LAX). Then, on Aug. 11, Mint crosses the Atlantic for the very first time, with the carrier’s inaugural flight to London Heathrow (LHR).
In preparation for both launches, JetBlue began updating its Mint “soft product” last year, adding new bedding, amenity kits and meals created by New York City-based Delicious Hospitality Group (DHG), which also operates a handful of top NYC restaurants, including Charlie Bird, Legacy Records and Pasquale Jones.
Charlie Bird was the first member restaurant to help create meals for Mint — which TPG’s Zach Griff experienced this past winter — and now it’s Pasquale Jones’ turn!
The airline’s latest menus are available on this website, and vary depending on flight direction and time of day. For example, eastbound lunch/dinner options include:
While this is what you’ll be served on lunch/dinner westbound and southbound flights:
JetBlue’s beverage program recently got an upgrade as well, with rotating cocktails mixed and served at each passenger’s seat.
Beverage options for June and July include:
- Mint Condition cocktail: Bombay Sapphire gin or Tito’s vodka, ginger, lime, cucumber, mint
- Black Maple Old Fashioned: Jack Daniel’s whiskey, maple, bitters, orange peel
- Liquor selection: Tito’s vodka, Bombay Sapphire gin, Bacardi rum, Jack Daniel’s whiskey, Dewar’s White Label scotch, Bulleit Bourbon, Baileys Irish Cream
- A selection of beer, along with red, white and rose wines
It isn’t just premium-cabin flyers who will benefit from the airline’s food-and-beverage boosts — JetBlue is also making significant investments in its “Core” economy product for London flights, offering fantastic meals and upgraded drinks, including complimentary beer, wine and liquor for anyone traveling in coach.
Featured photo by Zach Honig/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees