ACT FAST: Friends Fly Free With Frontier’s Latest Promo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier is known for insanely low fares and has also become synonymous with crazy deals, including $9 flights and its Kids Fly Free promotion. However, Frontier might be offering the airline’s craziest and most lucrative promotion yet: Today only, members of the airline’s discount club, Discount Den, can travel with their friends for the price of a single ticket. Here’s how.
First, you must join Frontier’s Discount Den club, the airline’s discount program. It costs $60 annually and allows members to receive discounts on everyday airfare and take advantage of exclusive promotions like Kids Fly Free and today’s Friends Fly Free promotions. A Discount Den membership is likely a worthwhile investment even for travelers who rarely fly Frontier.
Once you’ve signed up and paid the annual fee, head to Frontier’s homepage and select from cities and dates included in this promotion. Once you’ve found a flight that fits your needs, scroll to the “Promo Code” box and include the code “FLYFREE.” If you do not include this promo code, even if you are a member of the Discount Den program, you will not receive the second passenger’s ticket free of charge.
Finally, confirm all of the information and click through to find matching flights. Travelers must select the Den Deals fare. Finish by selecting any extras like seat assignments and bags.
If you have completed the booking process correctly, your total will reflect the price of a single ticket. After confirming the fare, continue with payment information and book your flights.
Friends Fly Free Terms & Conditions, Restrictions
- Must book flights before 11:59pm on April 28, 2019
- Must travel before June 12, 2019
- Valid Mondays through Thursdays, and Saturdays
- Blackout Dates: May 23 and May 27 – 28, 2019
- Travel must be booked seven days in advance
- Offer valid on select routes only (List of Routes)
If you do not want to join Frontier’s Discount Den program, Frontier is also offering 50% off select flights. More information on Frontier’s latest 50% off promotion can be found here. Like with most of Frontier’s promotions, the current 50% promotion features blackout dates, restrictions, and excludes some markets and routes.
Frontier is often given a bad rap due to the airline’s ultra-low-cost carrier status. Travelers wishing to select a seat, bring on a carry-on bag or enjoy something as basic as a soft drink on board will be required to pay a fee. That aside, Frontier offers unbeatable ticket prices to a variety of leisure and business markets. Frontier also offers one of the more lucrative discount club programs.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image courtesy of Frontier via FlyFrontier.com
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees