ACT FAST: Friends Fly Free With Frontier’s Latest Promo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier is known for insanely low fares and has also become synonymous with crazy deals, including $9 flights and its Kids Fly Free promotion. However, Frontier might be offering the airline’s craziest and most lucrative promotion yet: Today only, members of the airline’s discount club, Discount Den, can travel with their friends for the price of a single ticket. Here’s how.
First, you must join Frontier’s Discount Den club, the airline’s discount program. It costs $60 annually and allows members to receive discounts on everyday airfare and take advantage of exclusive promotions like Kids Fly Free and today’s Friends Fly Free promotions. A Discount Den membership is likely a worthwhile investment even for travelers who rarely fly Frontier.
Once you’ve signed up and paid the annual fee, head to Frontier’s homepage and select from cities and dates included in this promotion. Once you’ve found a flight that fits your needs, scroll to the “Promo Code” box and include the code “FLYFREE.” If you do not include this promo code, even if you are a member of the Discount Den program, you will not receive the second passenger’s ticket free of charge.
Finally, confirm all of the information and click through to find matching flights. Travelers must select the Den Deals fare. Finish by selecting any extras like seat assignments and bags.
If you have completed the booking process correctly, your total will reflect the price of a single ticket. After confirming the fare, continue with payment information and book your flights.
Friends Fly Free Terms & Conditions, Restrictions
- Must book flights before 11:59pm on April 28, 2019
- Must travel before June 12, 2019
- Valid Mondays through Thursdays, and Saturdays
- Blackout Dates: May 23 and May 27 – 28, 2019
- Travel must be booked seven days in advance
- Offer valid on select routes only (List of Routes)
If you do not want to join Frontier’s Discount Den program, Frontier is also offering 50% off select flights. More information on Frontier’s latest 50% off promotion can be found here. Like with most of Frontier’s promotions, the current 50% promotion features blackout dates, restrictions, and excludes some markets and routes.
Frontier is often given a bad rap due to the airline’s ultra-low-cost carrier status. Travelers wishing to select a seat, bring on a carry-on bag or enjoy something as basic as a soft drink on board will be required to pay a fee. That aside, Frontier offers unbeatable ticket prices to a variety of leisure and business markets. Frontier also offers one of the more lucrative discount club programs.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image courtesy of Frontier via FlyFrontier.com
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.