China Eastern Schedules First A350 Service to North America
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
China Eastern is making a change to hardware servicing its route between Shanghai Pu Dong (PVG) and Vancouver (YVR). Starting June 28, the daily flights will be flown by an A350-900XWB, which will replace the current A330-200.
The A350 will be taking over the daily service between the two airports. An A330-200 will service the route’s second flight on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from PVG and on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from YVR. If you want to check out the new A350, be sure to check the aircraft for the flight you’re booking if you are flying on one of the days with two flights.
Remember if you are a Delta SkyMiles member you can credit your flight to your SkyMiles account. Of course, if you are looking to burn instead of earn you can book reward flights on China Eastern through Delta as well.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Airbus
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.