Select Chase business cardholders can earn 5x cash back on shipping and home improvement this summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
If you’re looking to renovate your home or complete a home improvement project this summer, you may be eligible to earn some decent cash-back or extra points with your eligible Chase business credit card — including your cobranded Southwest and United business cards.
Want more credit card news and advice from TPG? Sign up for our daily newsletter!
Until Aug. 31, 2021, Chase allows eligible business cardholders to earn 5% on shipping and home improvement store purchases, on up to $10,000 in combined spend.
Keep in mind that you’ll need to activate this offer by the last day — Aug. 31 — on your Chase account to collect those bonus points. If you maximize the full offer, you could earn $500 in cash-back rewards — an offer that you shouldn’t ignore if you’re about to embark on a home improvement project this summer.
Who’s eligible for this offer?
The cards that are eligible for this offer include:
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
- Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- Ink Business Plus (no longer available for new sign-ups)
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Credit Card
- United Business Card
Note that the Ink Business cards already earn 1-1.5% on shipping, depending on the card you have. Therefore, you’ll effectively earn an additional 3.5-4% on those purchases.
Home improvement projects and shipping costs aren’t cheap. If you’re looking to get even a small return on investment, consider reaching for your Chase business card over the next few months. If you’re not already a cardholder, the Ink Business Preferred is one of our top-rated business cards for its 100,000-point sign-up bonus after spending $15,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
Application link for the Ink Business Preferred with a 100,000-point sign-up bonus.
Featured photo by @smgu3 for Twenty20A.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees