Amex Is Cutting Priority Pass Restaurant Access, and More News from This Week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Saturday, we round up the top miles, points and travel news that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
Check the Cardmatch Tool to find out if you’re eligible for this amazing offer.
Another solid airline joins the other 18 transfer partners under Amex.
We’re not surprised, just disappointed.
Take a look at our breakdown of the award chart and some notable highlights.
Keep an eye out for the subject line,“Your Gift from Marriott Bonvoy.”
Now, both drivers and passengers will need to be on their toes.
That means another carrier will now be flying BOS to FLL.
It was a sad day for Amex cardholders.
TSA is taking the high road for some CBD products.
Because who doesn’t love some good old-fashioned aviation photos?
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.