Miraval Resort to Join World of Hyatt Loyalty Program
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Back in January, Hyatt acquired Miraval Resort and Spa in Tucson, Arizona and today Hyatt is announcing that the property will be joining World of Hyatt. Miraval boasts a spectacular mountain location and is known as a leading wellness resort.
You’ll now be able to book this property with Hyatt points, use your two free nights from the Hyatt Credit Card (if you signed up for the card before June 29, after which the sign-up bonus will be 40,000 points after you spend $2,000 within the first three months of account opening) and earn Hyatt points on paid stays.
Starting today, World of Hyatt (WOH) members can earn 5 base points per eligible dollar spent on stays, spa purchases and activities. WOH members will be able to redeem points at the rates below:
- Standard room – 45,000 points per night or 22,500 points + $450 per night
- Suite – 75,000 points per night
- 20,000 points per night will be added for any room with double occupancy
Point redemption rates are pretty high, as Category 7 Hyatt properties max out at 30,000 points per night. That said, you will be eligible for a $175 resort credit per person, per day along with unlimited meals, snacks and wellness activities and classes. Members with elite status will also be eligible for other benefits like room upgrades and bonus points on paid stays.
Hyatt representatives said that cash rates start at $399/night in the low season, although we are are seeing prices start at $519 in other parts of the year. You’ll be paying $299 per person for double occupancy, or $598/night in low season. A suite will run you $789 per night, and you can’t use Points + Cash to book this room type.
Miraval is offering two promotions from now through September 15. If you book you book a paid stay of at least three nights, you’ll receive your 4th night free, although there are some restrictions. The second promo applies to award stays at Miraval, where you’ll receive 50% of your points back after you’ve completed your stay.
Featured image courtesy of the Miraval Resort and Spa.
WELCOME OFFER: 30,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: up to $100 annual CLEAR statement credit, up to $100 annual LoungeBuddy statement credit, 3x points on travel and transit, 3x points on restaurants worldwide
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on all eligible travel, from subway swipes and window seats to hotel stays and city tours.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide.
- Receive up to $100 per year in statement credits when you use the American Express® Green Card to pay for your CLEAR® membership at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. and Permissible Biometric Scanning Technology terms: eye scanning, irises scanning and fingerprints scanning.
- Use the American Express® Green Card to purchase lounge access through LoungeBuddy to any of the lounges in the LoungeBuddy network – no memberships, elite statuses, or first class tickets required. Earn up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year on your LoungeBuddy purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $150 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees