You Can Get Free Beer in London Next Week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Young’s & Co. Brewery, a British pub chain with more than 100 establishments, is celebrating its 187th birthday on Thursday, Sept. 20, by giving its customers free beer. All you have to do to redeem your free pint of Young’s Special, Bitter or Gold, is download the brewery’s On Tap app to your smartphone and head to one of the pubs.
The brewery is also bringing out its fleet of dray horses to various locations to welcome customers all day long. Each pub will be celebrating in their own way, too, with live music, cake and more.
Counting down the days til #YoungsDay on Thursday 20th September. Dylan from the @KingsHeadSW15 is showing off his pint pulling skills ahead of the day! We’re giving away a pint to all of our customers, simply download the app > https://t.co/Bsqo7XtemQ #Youngs187 #caskaleweek2018 pic.twitter.com/yMzoCsMS25
— Young’s Pubs (@YoungsPubs) September 14, 2018
It’s @YoungsPubs 187th birthday next Thursday (20th) and we’d like to toast a complimentary pint of our famous beer with you all.
Claim your free drink by downloading our app: https://t.co/4H5xPuwZ7o
Live music from the Swan Lock Duo at 7.30pm, too! 🎼🎤🍻 pic.twitter.com/2hadUAp0XH
— The Foley (@TheFoleyHotel) September 13, 2018
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.