You Can Get Free Beer in London Next Week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Young’s & Co. Brewery, a British pub chain with more than 100 establishments, is celebrating its 187th birthday on Thursday, Sept. 20, by giving its customers free beer. All you have to do to redeem your free pint of Young’s Special, Bitter or Gold, is download the brewery’s On Tap app to your smartphone and head to one of the pubs.
The brewery is also bringing out its fleet of dray horses to various locations to welcome customers all day long. Each pub will be celebrating in their own way, too, with live music, cake and more.
Counting down the days til #YoungsDay on Thursday 20th September. Dylan from the @KingsHeadSW15 is showing off his pint pulling skills ahead of the day! We’re giving away a pint to all of our customers, simply download the app > https://t.co/Bsqo7XtemQ #Youngs187 #caskaleweek2018 pic.twitter.com/yMzoCsMS25
— Young’s Pubs (@YoungsPubs) September 14, 2018
It’s @YoungsPubs 187th birthday next Thursday (20th) and we’d like to toast a complimentary pint of our famous beer with you all.
Claim your free drink by downloading our app: https://t.co/4H5xPuwZ7o
Live music from the Swan Lock Duo at 7.30pm, too! 🎼🎤🍻 pic.twitter.com/2hadUAp0XH
— The Foley (@TheFoleyHotel) September 13, 2018
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees