The TWA Hotel Opens, the Fastest Way to Get From NYC to DC, New Flights to Tokyo And More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Saturday, we round up the top miles, points and travel news that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
Despite a few hiccups, the aesthetics are all there.
Spoiler alert: the Megabus didn’t win.
Read TPG Senior Points and Miles Writer Darren Murph’s breakdown, which explains why this could be a big deal.
Get ready for a whole lot of, “is Pepsi OK?”
Effective this week, American and Hyatt members can link their accounts together.
The new additions make Google a much more intuitive resource for travelers.
You could get up to 30,000 Hilton points every year with this partnership.
The pilot program is taking place at Portland International Airport (PDX).
To celebrate the official launch, Frontier’s Discount Den members can book eligible flights from now until May 19.
Here’s our breakdown of what exactly that means.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.