Radisson’s Treasure Island: A new way to earn and use points on the Las Vegas Strip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There are a number of ways to earn and use hotel points in Las Vegas — Hyatt points at M life resorts, Wyndham points at Caesars resorts, IHG points at the Venetian and Palazzo, Hilton points at the Waldorf Astoria, Marriott points at the Cosmopolitan and the list goes on. Now you can earn and use Radisson Rewards points at Treasure Island, according to reporting by Angelina Travels,
This 3,000-room hotel, now known as Treasure Island — TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel, is Radisson’s first property on the Strip. Treasure Island’s immersive pirate theme and shows of the 1990s are no more, but there’s still a long-running Cirque du Soleil show (Mystère) and a newer Marvel Avengers exhibit within the hotel and casino.
Related: Status matching in Las Vegas
Standard cash room rates at Treasure Island often range from $40 to $200 per night, plus a $39 resort fee. Notably, the property is one of the few on the Strip that does not currently charge a parking fee. However, if you stay on Radisson Rewards points it will cost you 44,000 Radisson points per night and you still have to pay the $39 resort fee. That won’t always be a good deal when paid rates are low, but it is a new option for those sitting on Radisson points and for peak Vegas dates when hotel rates soar.
Related: Best hotel credit cards
Radisson had gone through a bit of a slump in recent years as far as U.S. properties are concerned, but that could change with this new hotel in Las Vegas, the opening of the new Radisson Hotel New York Times Square set for December 19 and the future opening of the Radisson Blu Anaheim near Disneyland.
Featured image courtesy of Treasure Island.
WELCOME OFFER: 30,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: up to $100 annual CLEAR statement credit, up to $100 annual LoungeBuddy statement credit, 3x points on travel and transit, 3x points on restaurants worldwide
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on all eligible travel, from subway swipes and window seats to hotel stays and city tours.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide.
- Receive up to $100 per year in statement credits when you use the American Express® Green Card to pay for your CLEAR® membership at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. and Permissible Biometric Scanning Technology terms: eye scanning, irises scanning and fingerprints scanning.
- Use the American Express® Green Card to purchase lounge access through LoungeBuddy to any of the lounges in the LoungeBuddy network – no memberships, elite statuses, or first class tickets required. Earn up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year on your LoungeBuddy purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $150 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees