Radisson’s Treasure Island: A new way to earn and use points on the Las Vegas Strip
There are a number of ways to earn and use hotel points in Las Vegas — Hyatt points at M life resorts, Wyndham points at Caesars resorts, IHG points at the Venetian and Palazzo, Hilton points at the Waldorf Astoria, Marriott points at the Cosmopolitan and the list goes on. Now you can earn and use Radisson Rewards points at Treasure Island, according to reporting by Angelina Travels,
This 3,000-room hotel, now known as Treasure Island — TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel, is Radisson’s first property on the Strip. Treasure Island’s immersive pirate theme and shows of the 1990s are no more, but there’s still a long-running Cirque du Soleil show (Mystère) and a newer Marvel Avengers exhibit within the hotel and casino.
Related: Status matching in Las Vegas
Standard cash room rates at Treasure Island often range from $40 to $200 per night, plus a $39 resort fee. Notably, the property is one of the few on the Strip that does not currently charge a parking fee. However, if you stay on Radisson Rewards points it will cost you 44,000 Radisson points per night and you still have to pay the $39 resort fee. That won’t always be a good deal when paid rates are low, but it is a new option for those sitting on Radisson points and for peak Vegas dates when hotel rates soar.
Related: Best hotel credit cards
Radisson had gone through a bit of a slump in recent years as far as U.S. properties are concerned, but that could change with this new hotel in Las Vegas, the opening of the new Radisson Hotel New York Times Square set for December 19 and the future opening of the Radisson Blu Anaheim near Disneyland.
Featured image courtesy of Treasure Island.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.