Treasure Island on the Las Vegas Strip to Join Radisson Rewards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There are lots of ways to earn and use hotel points in Las Vegas — Hyatt points at M life resorts, Wyndham points at Caesars resorts, IHG points at the Venetian and Palazzo, Hilton points at the Waldorf Astoria, Marriott points at the Cosmopolitan and the list goes on. That list will soon get even longer, when it will be possible to earn and redeem Radisson Rewards points at Treasure Island.
When the 3,000-room hotel joins Radisson by late 2019, the iconic resort on the Las Vegas Strip will be known as Treasure Island – TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel. This will be Radisson’s first property on the Strip. Treasure Island’s immersive pirate theme and shows of the 1990s are no more, but there’s still a long-running Cirque du Soleil show (Mystère) and a newer Marvel Avengers exhibit within the hotel and casino.
Radisson has been going through a bit of a slump as US properties are concerned, but that may be changing with this new partnership in Las Vegas, the forthcoming opening of the new Radisson Hotel New York Times Square and the anticipated 2020 opening of the Radisson Blu Anaheim near Disneyland.
Radisson Rewards customers should be able to earn and redeem points at Treasure Island “in 2020.”
Featured image courtesy of Treasure Island.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee