Attend a TPG Reader Event and Help Us Test the New TPG App
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get tickets to one of our upcoming TPG App Reader Events by donating to our Prizeo charity campaign here. You could even win a million JetBlue TrueBlue points!
We’re hard at work on the new TPG mobile app, and everyone will get an opportunity to download it later in 2019. But if you don’t want to wait that long, or if you’ve got a great idea that you want to make sure gets into the new app, this is your chance to attend one of our popular reader events, share your ideas, play with our app prototypes and donate to a great cause all at the same time.
Starting today, we’re making tickets available to our upcoming TPG App Reader Event Series, with stops at iconic locations in New York, Chicago, Seattle and Atlanta. Each month, one of these cities will host an event where attendees will be able to meet and interact with members of The Points Guy editorial team, as well as engineers and designers on our mobile app team. We’ll show off some of the designs of our new app, give you a chance to play with our feature tests and betas, and even let you take a version home on your iOS or Android phone.
Intrigued? You’ll be even more excited when you see the spots we’ve booked for this series…
Wednesday, May 22 at the TWA Lounge in New York City
Attendees should dress in their best 1970s outfits for this one!
Tuesday, June 25 at the Skydeck in Chicago
Tuesday, July 30 at the Museum of Flight in Seattle
Tuesday, August 20 at the Delta Flight Museum in Atlanta
There’s a limited amount of space at each of these locations, so unfortunately we can’t accommodate every TPG reader. But we also want everyone to have a chance at attending these events, so we’re giving folks the opportunity to get tickets by donating to our current Prizeo charity campaign, where we’re raising money for The Kelly Gang and Cristo Rey New York High School.
For a $150 donation (or $200 for the TWA Lounge event in New York), not only will you help provide a great college prep education to young students from low-income families, you’ll also get one ticket to an evening in our TPG App Reader Events Series. All events are in the evening from 7-9:30pm.
You’ll also receive 1,500 entries (or 2,000 entries if you choose the TWA Lounge event) in our Prizeo sweepstakes, where one person will win our grand prize of a million JetBlue TrueBlue points plus a trip to New York City for an in-person planning session with The Points Guy himself, Brian Kelly. He’ll help you figure out the best way to use all those new points which, according to our most recent valuations, are worth about 1.3 cents apiece. (That’s about $13,000 worth of JetBlue TrueBlue points!) All travel and accommodation costs for the trip will also be covered.
These Reader Event tickets are only available while supplies last, so if you want to attend, make sure you go to our Prizeo page right now, pick the city you want to meet us at and make your donation. We can’t wait to see you there.
Featured image by TPG
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees