Attend a TPG Reader Event and Help Us Test the New TPG App
Get tickets to one of our upcoming TPG App Reader Events by donating to our Prizeo charity campaign here. You could even win a million JetBlue TrueBlue points!
We’re hard at work on the new TPG mobile app, and everyone will get an opportunity to download it later in 2019. But if you don’t want to wait that long, or if you’ve got a great idea that you want to make sure gets into the new app, this is your chance to attend one of our popular reader events, share your ideas, play with our app prototypes and donate to a great cause all at the same time.
Starting today, we’re making tickets available to our upcoming TPG App Reader Event Series, with stops at iconic locations in New York, Chicago, Seattle and Atlanta. Each month, one of these cities will host an event where attendees will be able to meet and interact with members of The Points Guy editorial team, as well as engineers and designers on our mobile app team. We’ll show off some of the designs of our new app, give you a chance to play with our feature tests and betas, and even let you take a version home on your iOS or Android phone.
Intrigued? You’ll be even more excited when you see the spots we’ve booked for this series…
Wednesday, May 22 at the TWA Lounge in New York City
Attendees should dress in their best 1970s outfits for this one!
Tuesday, June 25 at the Skydeck in Chicago
Tuesday, July 30 at the Museum of Flight in Seattle
Tuesday, August 20 at the Delta Flight Museum in Atlanta
There’s a limited amount of space at each of these locations, so unfortunately we can’t accommodate every TPG reader. But we also want everyone to have a chance at attending these events, so we’re giving folks the opportunity to get tickets by donating to our current Prizeo charity campaign, where we’re raising money for The Kelly Gang and Cristo Rey New York High School.
For a $150 donation (or $200 for the TWA Lounge event in New York), not only will you help provide a great college prep education to young students from low-income families, you’ll also get one ticket to an evening in our TPG App Reader Events Series. All events are in the evening from 7-9:30pm.
You’ll also receive 1,500 entries (or 2,000 entries if you choose the TWA Lounge event) in our Prizeo sweepstakes, where one person will win our grand prize of a million JetBlue TrueBlue points plus a trip to New York City for an in-person planning session with The Points Guy himself, Brian Kelly. He’ll help you figure out the best way to use all those new points which, according to our most recent valuations, are worth about 1.3 cents apiece. (That’s about $13,000 worth of JetBlue TrueBlue points!) All travel and accommodation costs for the trip will also be covered.
These Reader Event tickets are only available while supplies last, so if you want to attend, make sure you go to our Prizeo page right now, pick the city you want to meet us at and make your donation. We can’t wait to see you there.
Featured image by TPG
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.