Regent Seven Seas unveils epic, months-long 2025 world cruise
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Looking for a luxurious, immersive cruise where you won’t have to worry about disembarking after just a week or two? Regent Seven Seas Cruises just announced the longest cruise in the line’s history, an epic 150-day journey that will reach all five continents and call on ports spanning from Australia to Alaska and from Asia to the Antarctic aboard the 700-passenger Seven Seas Mariner.
The 2025 world cruise — Away in Wonder — will set sail Jan. 7, 2025, from Miami and visit 97 ports of call in 25 countries, traversing three oceans and 36,295 nautical miles over more than five months. It officially ends in San Francisco on June 6, 2025.
The epic cruise will also include two new ports of call for Regent — remote Robinson Crusoe Island off the coast of Chile and Muroran on the Japanese island of Hokkaido. As if that weren’t enough, the extensive itinerary will also include a three-day excursion into the Antarctic.
Fares for the sailing start at $86,999 per person for a deluxe veranda suite and $249,999 per guest to stay in the ultra-luxurious Master Suite.
Regent typically offers one world cruise every year, and they sell out quickly. In fact, the 2024 voyage sold out in less than three hours, despite fares that reached nearly $400,000 for two for the 132-night itinerary.
The even more extensive 2025 world cruise, the longest in Regent’s history, should get similar attention when bookings open later this year on June 15.
For more cruise news, reviews and tips, sign up for TPG’s new cruise newsletter.
“We know that our guests are looking for extended travel in exotic destinations, which is why we are incredibly excited to unveil the longest World Cruise in our 30-year history,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises in a statement.
“Over 150 nights, travelers will not only experience the highest standards of service, cuisine and enrichment, plus enjoy a delightful array of luxury amenities, but they will also sail as far south as Antarctica, as far east as Asia and as far north as Alaska — all in one single, epic voyage as they sail Away in Wonder.”
Regent is known for its luxurious ships, spacious all-suite cabins (including the largest suite ever built on a luxury ship), attentive service, gourmet dining and a range of included amenities and perks reflected in fares that usually average $1,000 per person, per day. With their plush interiors and particularly high staff-to-guest ratio, Regent ships feel like the floating equivalent of the most lauded land-based resorts.
The line also is one of the most all-inclusive in the cruise industry, with almost every element of the cruise experience, including drinks and shore excursions, included in the fare. Passengers on the 2025 world cruise will have complimentary access to 395 shore excursions, including visits to 48 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The voyage will also include 16 overnight stays in ports for deep exploration of travel favorites such as Rio de Janeiro, Bora Bora and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
For travelers looking to add even more ports to their 150-night cruise and make the journey a roundtrip sail from Miami, Regent will offer passengers the option to tack an additional 18-night sailing from San Francisco to the Mexican Riviera to the end of their world cruise. This itinerary will visit ports in Costa Rica and Colombia, among others, and include a full transit of the Panama Canal, before arriving back in Miami.
Planning a cruise? Start with these stories:
- The 5 most desirable cabin locations on any cruise ship
- The 8 worst cabin locations on any cruise ship
- A quick guide to the most popular cruise lines
- 21 tips and tricks that will make your cruise go smoothly
- 15 ways cruisers waste money
- 12 best cruises for people who never want to grow up
- What to pack for your first cruise
Featured image courtesy of Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees