Priority Pass Adds 2 New Restaurant Options at Miami
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of the best parts about having a Priority Pass membership is that it’s constantly expanding. Priority Pass continually adds new lounges and perks to its portfolio. Now, Priority Pass is adding two additional restaurants at Miami International Airport (MIA).
As Doctor of Credit reports, Priority Pass has added Viena and Air Margaritaville to its portfolio of options at MIA. At both of the new options, Priority Pass members will receive $28 off the total bill, which can be applied to food and/or drinks. You can get an additional $28 off per eligible guest with your membership.
Viena, which is located in Central Terminal, Concourse E, is described as a farm-to-table concept featuring European and Brazilian food. In order to get Priority Pass access to Viena, you and your guest(s) are required to show an outbound boarding pass for same-day travel. The restaurant is open from 11:00am to midnight, daily, and is located landside. From level two, you’ll need to take the Miami International Airport Hotel elevator to the seventh floor and then follow signs to the restaurant. You can find the menu here.
Air Margaritaville is also located in the Central Terminal, Concourse E. The restaurant is casual, and offers island-inspired food and beverage options. To get Priority Pass access, you and your guest(s) must show an outbound boarding pass for same-day travel. The restaurant is open from 6:00-11:00pm, daily, and is located landside on the departure level, opposite the security checkpoint at door 11. You can find the menu here.
The additions of Viena and Air Margaritaville are in addition to the existing Priority Pass restaurant option at MIA, the Corona Beach House. Priority Pass officially added Corona Beach House to its portfolio in September 2017. Located in Terminal D at MIA, when you visit the restaurant and use your Priority Pass, you’ll get $30 off the total bill, plus an additional $30 off for each eligible guest.
Other than Viena, Air Margaritaville and Corona Beach House, Priority Pass also offers members three other lounge options at MIA — all of which are traditional lounges. Club America F is located in Central Terminal, Concourse F; Avianca VIP Lounge is located in South Terminal, Concourse J; and VIP Lounge Miami is located in South Terminal, Concourse J.
Keep in mind that there are several premium credit cards that will give you complimentary membership to Priority Pass — often with annual fees cheaper than buying a membership outright. Some of these cards include the Platinum Card® from American Express, Business Platinum® Card from American Express, Chase Sapphire Reserve and more.
Featured image by Viena.
WELCOME OFFER: 30,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: up to $100 annual CLEAR statement credit, up to $100 annual LoungeBuddy statement credit, 3x points on travel and transit, 3x points on restaurants worldwide
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on all eligible travel, from subway swipes and window seats to hotel stays and city tours.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide.
- Receive up to $100 per year in statement credits when you use the American Express® Green Card to pay for your CLEAR® membership at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. and Permissible Biometric Scanning Technology terms: eye scanning, irises scanning and fingerprints scanning.
- Use the American Express® Green Card to purchase lounge access through LoungeBuddy to any of the lounges in the LoungeBuddy network – no memberships, elite statuses, or first class tickets required. Earn up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year on your LoungeBuddy purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $150 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees