This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of the biggest perks of Priority Pass is the more than 1,000 lounges in its portfolio around the world. Now, it’s continuing its non-traditional lounge expansion by adding the Corona Beach House in Miami International Airport (MIA) to its network.
The Corona Beach House in MIA’s Terminal D began accepting Priority Pass memberships on Monday, September 25. A TPG reader tipped us off to the addition to the Priority Pass lounge network, and it’s offering some pretty generous savings for members.
Priority Pass members will receive $30 off the total bill at the end of your visit. The $30 can be used toward anything — food or drink. Not only that, but Priority Pass members can bring guests into the restaurant as well, and each guest will get the same $30 discount. A Corona Beach House employee said that there is no limit to how many guests a Priority Pass member can bring into the restaurant.
If you’re yet a member of the lounge network, there are several premium credit cards that will give you complimentary membership — often with annual fees cheaper than buying a membership outright. Some of these cards include the Platinum Card from American Express, Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN, Chase Sapphire Reserve Card and more. If you’re a member and are traveling through MIA’s Terminal D anytime in the near future, you’ll definitely want to stop by and make use of that $30 credit for a meal or drinks before a flight.
This is one of the top premium cards out there since you earn 3x on all travel and dining and have access to great perks like a $300 travel credit each year, 50% more value when you redeem points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards and you get elite travel benefits like Global Entry application fee rebate, Priority Pass Select and special rental car privileges.
- Earn 50K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
- 3X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. Plus, no foreign transaction fees
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select
- Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards