Priority Pass Adds Corona Beach House at MIA to Its Network; Members Get a $30 Credit
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
One of the biggest perks of Priority Pass is the more than 1,000 lounges in its portfolio around the world. Now, it’s continuing its non-traditional lounge expansion by adding the Corona Beach House in Miami International Airport (MIA) to its network.
The Corona Beach House in MIA’s Terminal D began accepting Priority Pass memberships on Monday, September 25. A TPG reader tipped us off to the addition to the Priority Pass lounge network, and it’s offering some pretty generous savings for members.
Priority Pass members will receive $30 off the total bill at the end of your visit. The $30 can be used toward anything — food or drink. Not only that, but Priority Pass members can bring guests into the restaurant as well, and each guest will get the same $30 discount. A Corona Beach House employee said that there is no limit to how many guests a Priority Pass member can bring into the restaurant.
If you’re yet a member of the lounge network, there are several premium credit cards that will give you complimentary membership — often with annual fees cheaper than buying a membership outright. Some of these cards include the Platinum Card from American Express, Business Platinum Card® from American Express, Chase Sapphire Reserve Card and more. If you’re a member and are traveling through MIA’s Terminal D anytime in the near future, you’ll definitely want to stop by and make use of that $30 credit for a meal or drinks before a flight.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
SIGN-UP BONUS: 50,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on all travel and dining, $300 annual travel credit, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year. From 6/1/20 through 6/30/21, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit
- 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 50% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select and up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- Earn 3x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services