Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Choose Their Honeymoon Destination
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The guest list is confirmed, and now the the honeymoon destination for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is official. Although the royal duo skipped our suggested romantic destinations, their honeymoon choice still has TPG‘s stamp of approval.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have previously traveled to many romantic locations across the world. Some of there go-to vacation spots include Norway, Jamaica, Botswana and several cities across Europe. Along the way, they’ve even flown in economy together. While it’s doubtful that they’ll be traveling economy again for this special occasion, it’s expected that the two will have a whirlwind visit in Namibia.
If you’re considering emulating the royals and traveling to Namibia, keep in mind that the African country has no shortage of lodging options, including Kulala Desert Lodge and Little Kulala — both on the edge of sweeping wilderness reserves — or a luxury stay in the many Wolwedans group properties. The southwestern African country is filled with major safari areas and is a great destination for nature lovers looking to explore the sand dune landscape.
Featured Image by Karwai Tang/WireImage.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.