Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Choose Their Honeymoon Destination
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The guest list is confirmed, and now the the honeymoon destination for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is official. Although the royal duo skipped our suggested romantic destinations, their honeymoon choice still has TPG‘s stamp of approval.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have previously traveled to many romantic locations across the world. Some of there go-to vacation spots include Norway, Jamaica, Botswana and several cities across Europe. Along the way, they’ve even flown in economy together. While it’s doubtful that they’ll be traveling economy again for this special occasion, it’s expected that the two will have a whirlwind visit in Namibia.
If you’re considering emulating the royals and traveling to Namibia, keep in mind that the African country has no shortage of lodging options, including Kulala Desert Lodge and Little Kulala — both on the edge of sweeping wilderness reserves — or a luxury stay in the many Wolwedans group properties. The southwestern African country is filled with major safari areas and is a great destination for nature lovers looking to explore the sand dune landscape.
Featured Image by Karwai Tang/WireImage.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees