JetBlue Vacations just got a very passenger-friendly upgrade
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue Vacations unveiled a pretty significant upgrade.
The airline announced on Wednesday that its offering free changes on all flight and hotel packages booked this year. You can enjoy the flexibility of not having any change fees when you book roundtrip flights and a hotel together, according to the website.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
In other words, you can breathe easy that you won’t get charged if you need to change your plans. There are just a few things to keep in mind:
- You must change your itinerary at least seven days prior to your departure
- The policy doesn’t apply to cancellations, just changes
- You’ll need to call 1-844-528-2229 to make a change to your booking
- If you do end up changing your booking, have your new plan figured out ahead of time
This is a nice development from JetBlue, and definitely a step in the right direction. We always love to see travel companies be compassionate and flexible when travelers need to change their plans. Life happens, right?
JetBlue Vacations offers travel bundles on flights and hotels to popular destinations such as Miami Beach, Aruba, Turks and Caicos and more. In fact, you can save $100 on summer travel when you book by Jan 31. for a trip between July 1 and Sept. 8 with code “SUMMER2020” — just be sure to check your Amex Offers beforehand, as we’ve seen some solid discounts in the past, too.
While it’s always good to price out your trip a la carte and then as a vacation package to get the most value, keep in mind that you’ll get some cool perks when booking through JetBlue Vacations. Think: A 48-hour best price guarantee, free drinks during the flight, extra miles, Group B boarding and even complimentary airport transfers at select destinations.
Need some travel inspiration on where to go? We can help with that. Check out our guide on where to travel in 2020, as well as where you should go based on your Myers-Briggs type.
If you book a package through JetBlue Vacations, you’ll also want to charge it to a credit card that will earn you bonus points on travel purchases, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x).
Featured image courtesy of JetBlue Vacations.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees