JetBlue Vacations just got a very passenger-friendly upgrade
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue Vacations unveiled a pretty significant upgrade.
The airline announced on Wednesday that its offering free changes on all flight and hotel packages booked this year. You can enjoy the flexibility of not having any change fees when you book roundtrip flights and a hotel together, according to the website.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
In other words, you can breathe easy that you won’t get charged if you need to change your plans. There are just a few things to keep in mind:
- You must change your itinerary at least seven days prior to your departure
- The policy doesn’t apply to cancellations, just changes
- You’ll need to call 1-844-528-2229 to make a change to your booking
- If you do end up changing your booking, have your new plan figured out ahead of time
This is a nice development from JetBlue, and definitely a step in the right direction. We always love to see travel companies be compassionate and flexible when travelers need to change their plans. Life happens, right?
JetBlue Vacations offers travel bundles on flights and hotels to popular destinations such as Miami Beach, Aruba, Turks and Caicos and more. In fact, you can save $100 on summer travel when you book by Jan 31. for a trip between July 1 and Sept. 8 with code “SUMMER2020” — just be sure to check your Amex Offers beforehand, as we’ve seen some solid discounts in the past, too.
While it’s always good to price out your trip a la carte and then as a vacation package to get the most value, keep in mind that you’ll get some cool perks when booking through JetBlue Vacations. Think: A 48-hour best price guarantee, free drinks during the flight, extra miles, Group B boarding and even complimentary airport transfers at select destinations.
Need some travel inspiration on where to go? We can help with that. Check out our guide on where to travel in 2020, as well as where you should go based on your Myers-Briggs type.
If you book a package through JetBlue Vacations, you’ll also want to charge it to a credit card that will earn you bonus points on travel purchases, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x).
Featured image courtesy of JetBlue Vacations.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.