Hulu Original Content Is Coming to Delta Flights
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Going against the trend, Delta has recently equipped its 700th aircraft with an inflight entertainment screen, while other US airlines are removing them to save money. To boot, it’s bolstering its Delta Studio content library with Hulu Originals.
Thanks to a new partnership with streaming giant Hulu, Delta customers can watch Hulu Original content on board beginning Aug. 1. Below is the full list of Hulu Originals joining the fray.
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- The Mindy Project
- Marvel’s Runaways
- Castle Rock
- Light as a Feather
- The Act
- Batman and Bill
- Fyre Fraud
- Ask Dr. Ruth
- Minding the Gap
- Into the Dark: New Year, New You
If you’ve somehow managed to plow through the over 3,000 movies, TV shows, podcasts, albums and educational clips already available, you’ll no doubt enjoy the newness. As with all other content on Delta’s seatback screens and streaming to personal devices via Delta Studio, Hulu content will be free of charge to all passengers.
You can bookmark our Delta inflight entertainment guide, which is updated each month with the latest and greatest coming to Delta flights.
Featured image of Delta’s A330-900neo interior by the author.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees