Hulu Original Content Is Coming to Delta Flights
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Going against the trend, Delta has recently equipped its 700th aircraft with an inflight entertainment screen, while other US airlines are removing them to save money. To boot, it’s bolstering its Delta Studio content library with Hulu Originals.
Thanks to a new partnership with streaming giant Hulu, Delta customers can watch Hulu Original content on board beginning Aug. 1. Below is the full list of Hulu Originals joining the fray.
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- The Mindy Project
- Marvel’s Runaways
- Castle Rock
- Light as a Feather
- The Act
- Batman and Bill
- Fyre Fraud
- Ask Dr. Ruth
- Minding the Gap
- Into the Dark: New Year, New You
If you’ve somehow managed to plow through the over 3,000 movies, TV shows, podcasts, albums and educational clips already available, you’ll no doubt enjoy the newness. As with all other content on Delta’s seatback screens and streaming to personal devices via Delta Studio, Hulu content will be free of charge to all passengers.
You can bookmark our Delta inflight entertainment guide, which is updated each month with the latest and greatest coming to Delta flights.
Featured image of Delta’s A330-900neo interior by the author.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.