Flash sweeps: Win a set of Rimowa luggage (and a million United miles) by donating at least $10 to charity
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last month, TPG announced our latest Prizeo campaign to support the Gbowee Foundation Africa, an organization dedicated to outstanding education and leadership opportunities for women and girls. Every donation of $10 or more is entered into the sweepstakes to win 1 million United MileagePlus miles and a trip to NYC (or virtual consultation, depending on the pandemic) — where TPG himself Brian Kelly will help you plan an incredible trip with your winnings.
To date, TPG readers have donated tens of thousands of dollars to this campaign, an incredible response. And we’re hoping to increase that number significantly over the next few days.
Today, we’re announcing our next flash sweeps with an awesome prize: a brand-new set of iconic Rimowa luggage. When you make a donation of at least $10 to the Gbowee Foundation Africa through our current Prizeo campaign by Friday April 9, you will be entered to win both the grand prize (a million United miles, and the trip to NYC) and a set of Original Rimowa luggage in silver.
That’s right — from now until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, April 9, all new donations of $10 or more will be entered to win one silver Original Cabin and matching Original Check-In L Rimowa luggage. These two pieces of luggage retail for over $2,000 — so when you’re ready to take to the skies again, you can do so in style.
Not only that, but select donation levels include TPG merchandise and other great prizes. And remember: Donating at least $10 will also earn you additional chances to win the grand prize, all for supporting a worthy cause.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win both the Rimowa luggage and a million United miles. Donate today!
Featured photo courtesy of Rimowa
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees