CLEAR Makes Boston Logan Its 29th Airport Location
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Boston’s Logan International Airport has become the latest airport to receive CLEAR, the biometric identity service that helps speed flyers through airport security lines.
CLEAR is now up and running at Boston’s Terminal A, home to gates for Delta, Southwest and WestJet.
“Delivering a quicker journey through security with CLEAR is another important way in which we’re giving our customers in Boston a superior travel experience from curb to gate,” Ravi Dadhich, Director of Boston Airport Operations for Delta Air Lines, says in a statement via CLEAR.
CLEAR members submit fingerprint and iris scans to the company, which uses those biometric scans to confirm a traveler’s identify when he or she arrives to the airport security. CLEAR customers present themselves at a special CLEAR kiosk that’s typically adjacent to the security queues. Once there, CLEAR personal confirm travelers’ identities after a fingerprint or iris scan. Then, members are escorted to the front of the queue to go through security.
THE POINTS GUY: Everything You Need to Know About CLEAR
Featured image courtesy of Delta Air Lines.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees