CLEAR Makes Boston Logan Its 29th Airport Location
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Boston’s Logan International Airport has become the latest airport to receive CLEAR, the biometric identity service that helps speed flyers through airport security lines.
CLEAR is now up and running at Boston’s Terminal A, home to gates for Delta, Southwest and WestJet.
“Delivering a quicker journey through security with CLEAR is another important way in which we’re giving our customers in Boston a superior travel experience from curb to gate,” Ravi Dadhich, Director of Boston Airport Operations for Delta Air Lines, says in a statement via CLEAR.
CLEAR members submit fingerprint and iris scans to the company, which uses those biometric scans to confirm a traveler’s identify when he or she arrives to the airport security. CLEAR customers present themselves at a special CLEAR kiosk that’s typically adjacent to the security queues. Once there, CLEAR personal confirm travelers’ identities after a fingerprint or iris scan. Then, members are escorted to the front of the queue to go through security.
THE POINTS GUY: Everything You Need to Know About CLEAR
Featured image courtesy of Delta Air Lines.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.