Chrissy Teigen Is Every Mom After Their Baby’s First Flight
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chrissy Teigen is at it again, live-tweeting another flight. No, she wasn’t on yet another flight to nowhere — this time, she was on a 15-hour flight to Bali… with her 2-year old daughter, Luna, and her 3-month old son, Miles.
(Maybe she took a cue from The Points Pups with that name? Hey, you never know!).
A 15-hour flight for any person is difficult, let alone with two kids in tow. And, well, it seems she’s just like any other mom — full of both relief they’ve made it through the first leg, and anxiety for the next. Maybe she took our advice on surviving your first flight with baby?
Her followers also had some clever tips and tricks up their sleeves. Take this one, for example:
After careful consideration, we’ve come to the conclusion that they likely flew either Cathay Pacific or American Airlines in first class from LAX to HKG, and then continued on to DPS. Save us a seat on Cathay next time though, would you, Chrissy?
Based on a few of her Instagrams, it looks like they made it to Bali safe and sound. How cute is this little guy?
Feature image by Michael Buckner/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.