Chrissy Teigen Is Every Mom After Their Baby’s First Flight
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chrissy Teigen is at it again, live-tweeting another flight. No, she wasn’t on yet another flight to nowhere — this time, she was on a 15-hour flight to Bali… with her 2-year old daughter, Luna, and her 3-month old son, Miles.
(Maybe she took a cue from The Points Pups with that name? Hey, you never know!).
A 15-hour flight for any person is difficult, let alone with two kids in tow. And, well, it seems she’s just like any other mom — full of both relief they’ve made it through the first leg, and anxiety for the next. Maybe she took our advice on surviving your first flight with baby?
Her followers also had some clever tips and tricks up their sleeves. Take this one, for example:
Because inquiring minds need to know everything — and because the TPG office is riddled with AvGeeks — we needed to figure out how she, her husband John Legend, and her two kids got there.
After careful consideration, we’ve come to the conclusion that they likely flew either Cathay Pacific or American Airlines in first class from LAX to HKG, and then continued on to DPS. Save us a seat on Cathay next time though, would you, Chrissy?
Based on a few of her Instagrams, it looks like they made it to Bali safe and sound. How cute is this little guy?
Feature image by Michael Buckner/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees