This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Your favorite AvGeek and mine, Chrissy Teigen (OK, maybe just mine — I see you, *lovely* creatures of the Internet) is back with another tweet storm, this time involving American Airlines and the TSA.
These are the questions that keep me up at night.
She then decided to get American Airlines involved. I can only imagine what the airline’s social media manager was feeling when they got this notification.
Hey, you know what? It’s better than a peacock.
Get it together, American. Bag. Casserole. Not the same thing.
This is like the Twitter version of professional email chains where someone says, “I defer to my colleague.” Now, circling back to Chrissy and her in-flight comfort food…
There you have it, kids. Confirmation re: emotional support casserole, straight from the TSA itself.
Delicious looking things are most definitely happening.
Now all I need to know is: Can I bring my emotional support mozzarella sticks?
Featured photo by @natasa.goras via Twenty20
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees