Yes, You Can Bring Your Emotional Support Casserole With You on the Plane
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Your favorite AvGeek and mine, Chrissy Teigen (OK, maybe just mine — I see you, *lovely* creatures of the Internet) is back with another tweet storm, this time involving American Airlines and the TSA.
These are the questions that keep me up at night.
She then decided to get American Airlines involved. I can only imagine what the airline’s social media manager was feeling when they got this notification.
Hey, you know what? It’s better than a peacock.
Get it together, American. Bag. Casserole. Not the same thing.
This is like the Twitter version of professional email chains where someone says, “I defer to my colleague.” Now, circling back to Chrissy and her in-flight comfort food…
There you have it, kids. Confirmation re: emotional support casserole, straight from the TSA itself.
Delicious looking things are most definitely happening.
Now all I need to know is: Can I bring my emotional support mozzarella sticks?
Featured photo by @natasa.goras via Twenty20
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.