This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Your favorite AvGeek and mine, Chrissy Teigen (OK, maybe just mine — I see you, *lovely* creatures of the Internet) is back with another tweet storm, this time involving American Airlines and the TSA.
These are the questions that keep me up at night.
She then decided to get American Airlines involved. I can only imagine what the airline’s social media manager was feeling when they got this notification.
Hey, you know what? It’s better than a peacock.
Get it together, American. Bag. Casserole. Not the same thing.
This is like the Twitter version of professional email chains where someone says, “I defer to my colleague.” Now, circling back to Chrissy and her in-flight comfort food…
There you have it, kids. Confirmation re: emotional support casserole, straight from the TSA itself.
Delicious looking things are most definitely happening.
Now all I need to know is: Can I bring my emotional support mozzarella sticks?
Featured photo by @natasa.goras via Twenty20
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that