You Can Now View Chase Offers Online in Addition to the App
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Great news if you’re a Chase cardholder and don’t use the Chase mobile app: Doctor Of Credit is reporting that cardholders can now see all of their Chase Offers by logging into their accounts on Chase’s website, in addition to the app.
Back in November, Chase launched Chase Offers, a way for select consumer credit and debit card holders to find deals and earn statement credits — much like what Amex cardholders get through the Amex Offers program.
Until recently, Chase Offers were only visible in the mobile app.
To cash in, remember to check your account often for new offers. If you have multiple Chase cards, you are likely to see different offers for different cards. That becomes important when it’s time to redeem an offer, as it will only apply if you used the card it was activated with for the offer.
For more details, check out our guide to Chase Offers.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
WELCOME OFFER: 30,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: up to $100 annual CLEAR statement credit, up to $100 annual LoungeBuddy statement credit, 3x points on travel and transit, 3x points on restaurants worldwide
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on all eligible travel, from subway swipes and window seats to hotel stays and city tours.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide.
- Receive up to $100 per year in statement credits when you use the American Express® Green Card to pay for your CLEAR® membership at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. and Permissible Biometric Scanning Technology terms: eye scanning, irises scanning and fingerprints scanning.
- Use the American Express® Green Card to purchase lounge access through LoungeBuddy to any of the lounges in the LoungeBuddy network – no memberships, elite statuses, or first class tickets required. Earn up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year on your LoungeBuddy purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $150 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees