You Can Now View Chase Offers Online in Addition to the App
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Great news if you’re a Chase cardholder and don’t use the Chase mobile app: Doctor Of Credit is reporting that cardholders can now see all of their Chase Offers by logging into their accounts on Chase’s website, in addition to the app.
Back in November, Chase launched Chase Offers, a way for select consumer credit and debit card holders to find deals and earn statement credits — much like what Amex cardholders get through the Amex Offers program.
Until recently, Chase Offers were only visible in the mobile app.
To cash in, remember to check your account often for new offers. If you have multiple Chase cards, you are likely to see different offers for different cards. That becomes important when it’s time to redeem an offer, as it will only apply if you used the card it was activated with for the offer.
For more details, check out our guide to Chase Offers.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee