Save up to 15% off Hyatt House and Hyatt Place stays with this Chase offer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This is a recurring post, regularly updated with new information.
Today, Chase has released a new offer for select Hyatt Place stays, a nice complement to existing discounts with other hotel booking sites. If you’re a Chase cardholder and you’re planning hotel stays this winter, you should check your Chase Offers portal.
TPG Social Media Producer, Caroline English discovered a new targeted offer from Hyatt Place in her Chase Offers portal this morning, offering 15% back after spending at least $100, up to $45. This offer is valid at Hyatt Place properties and expires on Feb. 15. It shouldn’t be too hard to meet the terms of this offer, as Hyatt Place properties are generally inexpensive. For instance, I’m seeing a one-night stay at the Hyatt Place New York/Midtown South for as low as $112 per night next weekend
Recently, Senior Points and Miles Editor Nick Ewen was pleased to discover a new targeted offer from Kimpton Hotels in his Chase Offers portal, offering 20% back after spending $100 or more, up to $120.
The offer is valid on bookings made directly with Kimpton and expires Feb. 28, 2020.
Many TPG staffers also have offers for 10% back at Best Western after spending a minimum of $100, up to $29 — not quite as lucrative at the Kimpton deal.
Note that you must book directly with the hotel. Keep in mind that the offer is only valid one time only and only at domestic properties. Lastly, this offer expires on Jan. 31, 2020.
Regardless of which offer you choose, you should receive the statement credit within 14 days.
With any of these offers, you won’t earn the bonus on third-party purchases, so you’ll want to book directly with the applicable program. However, this will ensure you still get points in the applicable loyalty program, and since the credit is issued to your card account, you should still earn points on the full amount of the stay.
To check whether you’ve been targeted, head over to the Chase Offers portal on the website or the Chase mobile app.
If you don’t currently have a Chase card and want to make sure you don’t miss any future offers, you might consider applying for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, as it has a sign-up bonus of 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
Featured photo courtesy Hyatt House NYC courtesy of Hyatt
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.