Check to see if you’re targeted for these Chase hotel offers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
Today, Chase has released a new offer for select IHG brands, a nice complement to existing discounts with other hotel booking sites. If you’re a Chase cardholder and you’re planning hotel stays this fall, you should check your Chase Offers portal.
I was pleased to discover a new targeted offer from IHG in my Chase Offers portal this morning, offering 15% back after spending $100 or more, up to $57.
The offer is valid only at domestic IHG properties and expires Dec. 16, 2019.
Last month, I discovered a nice offer from Sheraton on my Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for a 15% statement credit after spending a minimum of $100, up to $33.
Note that you must book directly with the hotel. Keep in mind that the offer is only valid at domestic Sheraton properties and can’t be used at Four Points by Sheraton. Lastly, this offer expires on Nov. 22, 2019.
And even if you don’t have a stay at any of these brands, that’s not the only offer available.
We’re also seeing a handful of other hotel offers:
- 10% back at Best Western, Best Western Plus or Best Western Premier when you spend a minimum of $100 (up to a $29 discount) — expires November 25, 2019
- 15% back at Westin Hotels & Resorts when you spend $250 or more (up to a $60 discount) — expires December 9, 2019
- 5% back at Airbnb (up to a $28 discount) — expires December 12, 2019
Note that each offer has different requirements, so you’ll want to review the full details to make sure you meet them and earn the cash back. Keep in mind that you’ll need to book directly with each of the respective providers, and since some expire within the next week, don’t wait to book!
Regardless of which offer you choose, you should receive the statement credit within 14 days.
With any of these offers, you won’t earn the bonus on third-party purchases, so you’ll want to book directly with the applicable program. However, this will ensure you still get points in the applicable loyalty program, and since the credit is issued to your card account, you should still earn points on the full amount of the stay.
To check whether you’ve been targeted, head over to the Chase Offers portal on the website or the Chase mobile app.
If you don’t currently have a Chase card and want to make sure you don’t miss any future offers, you might consider applying for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, as it has a sign-up bonus of 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
Featured photo courtesy of IHG/Kimpton Vero Beach.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel