Chase cobranded cardholders now receive DoorDash perks — see if you qualify
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
In recent years, delivery services have gotten cozy with travel credit cards.
American Express has partnerships with both Uber Eats and Grubhub, while Chase has aligned closely with DoorDash and Caviar. Starting today, Chase is now expanding its DoorDash benefits to its cobranded card offering.
Interested in more credit card news and advice from The Points Guy? Sign up for our daily newsletter.
Eligible cardmembers can activate access a one-year complimentary DashPass membership, unlocking unlimited $0 delivery fees and reduced service fees on orders of $12 or more from participating restaurants, grocery and convenience stores nationwide. In addition, you’ll get 5% in DoorDash credit back on all DoorDash pickup orders.
Here is the full list of newly eligible cards that receive a year of complimentary DashPass:
- All Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Cards including these below
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Credit Card
- All United credit cards including these below
- United Gateway Card
- United Explorer Card
- United Quest Card
- United Business Card
- United Club Infinite Card
- All IHG credit cards including these below
- IHG Rewards Traveler Credit Card
- IHG Rewards Premier Credit Card
- British Airways Visa Signature Card
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card
- Iberia Visa Signature Card
- World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card
- All Disney Visa cards*
- All Starbucks Rewards Visa cards*
Chase cardmembers are eligible for DashPass benefits on both DoorDash and Caviar, but you must first add your Chase credit card to either account and pay with that card.
*The information for these cards has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Related: Best credit cards for food delivery
How to activate
To activate the one-year DashPass membership offer, cardmembers can visit DoorDash’s website to get started or add an eligible Chase credit card as the default payment in the DoorDash app. You must activate by Dec. 31, 2021, to use the new benefit.
Remember, Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Sapphire Preferred cardmembers already have access to complimentary DashPass memberships for at least one year. Sapphire Reserve cardholders also get $60 in DoorDash credits to be used in 2021.
Just last month, Mastercard announced that its World and World Elite cardholders would also receive DashPass benefits. So it seems that while this is no longer a unique benefit, many cardholders will now be able to save a few bucks on their next delivery or pickup order.
Featured photo by Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!