Away’s New Northern Lights-Inspired Collection Is Mesmerizing
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Now you can see the Northern Lights wherever in the world you travel.
Luggage brand Away has just debuted its new capsule collection, Solstice: an aurora borealis-inspired set of iridescent suitcases and travel accessories.
According to Away’s website, the Solstice Collection comprises two new hues that mirror the glimmer of the Northern Lights. Aurora is described as a “deep iridescent green,” while Halo offers a “radiant white with a pearlescent glossy finish.”
The color story is available on all of Away’s signature products, including the brand’s rollaboards and the Everywhere carry-all. Dopp kits, leather zip pouches and passport cases are also available in the celestial shades. Items like The Daypack and the Signature Garment Bag have not been released in the new colors.
If you are planning to take an aurora-hunting trip this winter, you can coordinate your suitcase to the adventure.
Featured image by Lightscape via Unsplash.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.