Away’s New Northern Lights-Inspired Collection Is Mesmerizing
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Now you can see the Northern Lights wherever in the world you travel.
Luggage brand Away has just debuted its new capsule collection, Solstice: an aurora borealis-inspired set of iridescent suitcases and travel accessories.
According to Away’s website, the Solstice Collection comprises two new hues that mirror the glimmer of the Northern Lights. Aurora is described as a “deep iridescent green,” while Halo offers a “radiant white with a pearlescent glossy finish.”
The color story is available on all of Away’s signature products, including the brand’s rollaboards and the Everywhere carry-all. Dopp kits, leather zip pouches and passport cases are also available in the celestial shades. Items like The Daypack and the Signature Garment Bag have not been released in the new colors.
If you are planning to take an aurora-hunting trip this winter, you can coordinate your suitcase to the adventure.
Featured image by Lightscape via Unsplash.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.