See if you are eligible to earn 1,000 bonus American Airlines miles on your next Hyatt stay
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Through July 31, targeted World of Hyatt members can earn 1,000 bonus American Airlines miles per eligible night spent at Hyatt hotels and resorts, including all participating MGM Resorts destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) hotels and Lindblad Expedition experiences.
For more travel tips and news, sign up for our daily newsletter.
With this promotion, targeted members can earn 1,000 bonus American Airlines AAdvantage miles per eligible night spent at World of Hyatt properties. This includes all Hyatt hotels and resorts, all participating MGM Resorts destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) hotels and Lindblad Expedition experiences.
Eligible members can earn a maximum of 30,000 bonus American miles under this promotion. That’s worth $420 based on TPG valuations — enough for a standard one-way domestic first class award. Even better, both paid nights and award nights are eligible to earn the bonus.
Registration is very straightforward. Click on the register now button in the email, and book stays between April 15 and July 31 of this year. Alternatively, you can check to see if you’ve been targeted on this page.
It’s important to note that these miles are in addition to the one bonus mile AAdvantage elites normally earn per dollar spent with Hyatt. Also, you can stack this offer with World of Hyatt’s Bonus Journey promotion, which is set to run through June 15.
While it’s unclear how members are targeted, you must have linked your World of Hyatt and American Airlines accounts in order to be considered. Doing so also comes with other perks. For instance, Hyatt previously awarded American Airlines Executive Platinum status to some of its top-tier Globalist members.
Similarly, American Airlines’ top-tier Concierge Key members got automatic Hyatt Globalist status. It’s probably in your best interest to link your Hyatt and American accounts if you haven’t done so already.
World of Hyatt is targeting members with the opportunity to earn a hefty haul of bonus American Airlines miles on their upcoming stays. Even if you don’t have any upcoming trips planned, there’s no harm in registering for the promotion as it only takes one click to do so. It’s also a good time to be sure your American Airlines and Hyatt accounts are linked, which can unlock ongoing earning benefits and the potential to be included in promotions such as this one.
Featured photo of The Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort courtesy of Hyatt.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.