Spend a Night in a Private Jet With This Airbnb Rental
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For some of us, quality in-flight sleep is possible no matter the destination, and if you’re like me, you can fall asleep on flight within seconds of the seat belt sign coming on. Now thanks to this Airbnb rental in the UK, it’s possible to sleep in a private jet without the hassle of jet-lag, turbulence or disturbance from other passengers.
Grounded in South Pembrokeshire, Wales, this private jet will give guests the unique experience of staying in a vintage Jetstar that dates back to the 1970s. Once entering the plane, guests will be see a first-class cabin with rows of seats remaining from its flying days.
The main cabin features a double bed, a bar area, and additional sofa bed in the style of a first-class ship’s cabin. There is running water and a half bathroom onboard — however guests will have to use a separate facility outside the aircraft to take a shower or use the kitchen. The outside kitchen area is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, and cooking utensils.
Both the cabin and the cockpit are powered by main cabin electricity however the main body of the former aircraft has the plane’s original lighting and is powered by car batteries. The cockpit is also still intact and equipped with an Xbox gaming system and some flight games.
The Jetstar Airbnb can accommodate up to four guests and is well suited for a couple or two adults and two children, according to the host. This stay is available for about $180 per night.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees