Ikon Pass Offers Unlimited Skiing at Select Resorts
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On Tuesday, March 6, the Ikon Pass will go on sale — a winter season pass that gives guests unlimited access to certain premier mountain destinations in North America.
The Ikon Pass is the newly launched product from Alterra Mountain Company. The pass, branded as “the new standard in season passes,” opens up 26 destinations in nine states and four Canadian provinces totaling nearly 64,000 of the freshest ‘pow’. The pass will be available in two forms, the Ikon Pass ($899) and the Ikon Base Pass ($599), with varying levels of access and benefits.
The Ikon Pass
- Unlimited access: Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Eldora Mountain Resort, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain, Big Bear Mountain Resort, June Mountain, Stratton, Snowshoe Mountain, Tremblant, and Blue Mountain
- Seven day access: Deer Valley Resort, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Big Sky Resort, Killington Resort, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Sugarbush Resort,
- Seven day combined access: Aspen Snowmass (Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk), AltaSnowbird, SkiBig3: (Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise, Mt. Norquay), Sunday River, Sugarloaf, and Loon Mountain.
The Ikon Pass has zero blackout dates meaning holders of this pass have full-range of access to the locations. Child Ikon Passes (12 and under) are available through April 9, 2018 for $199 with the purchase of an Adult Ikon Pass.
The Ikon Base Pass
- Unlimited access: Winter Park Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Eldora Mountain Resort, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows (holiday restrictions), Big Bear Mountain Resort, June Mountain, Tremblant, Blue Mountain, Snowshoe Mountain, Mammoth Mountain
- Five day access: Steamboat, Deer Valley Resort, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Big Sky Resort, Stratton, Killington Resort, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Sugarbush Resort
- Five day combined access: Aspen Snowmass (Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk), AltaSnowbird, SkiBig3: (Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise, Mt. Norquay), Sunday River, Sugarloaf, and Loon Mountain.
The Ikon Base Pass has three blackout periods during holiday and high season for the resorts. Discounted child passes (12 and under) are available through April 9, 2018 for $149 with the purchase of an adult Base Pass. Military and college discounts are available for both the Ikon and Ikon Base Passes.
Ikon Pass by State/Province:
California: Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain, Big Bear Mountain Resort
Colorado: Aspen Snowmass, Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Copper Mountain, Eldora Mountain Resort
Maine: Sugarloaf, Sunday River
Montana: Big Sky Resort
New Hampshire: Loon Mountain
Utah: Deer Valley Resort, AltaSnowbird
Vermont: Stratton, Killington Resort, Sugarbush Resort
West Virginia: Snowshoe
Wyoming: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Alberta, Canada: SkiBig3
Ontario, Canada: Blue Mountain
Quebec, Canada: Tremblant
British Columbia: Revelstoke Mountain Resort, CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures
Featured photo of Mammoth Mountain by MCCAIG/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees