This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When Boom Supersonic unveiled the design of its upcoming XB-1 jet at the Paris Air Show, it created quite a buzz in the aviation world. And for good reason: when the jet takes its first test flight next year it will inch ever closer to restoring commercial supersonic flight.
It’s taken a long time to get this far, and the Boom team has been hard at work on the XB-1 — and it filmed some of the tests it ran on a scale model of the aircraft earlier this year, seen in the video below. Watch as the XB-1 (albeit a much, much smaller version) gets put through the wringer in a wind tunnel. It might not be quite as thrilling as rocketing through through the air at Mach 2, but it’ll get you excited for the supersonic future.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that