This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airplanes are typically found flying high in the sky, far from dangerous obstacles like trees, rocks and other pesky ground-based debris. When you’re rocketing forward at speeds well over 400 mph, its not so easy to avoid collisions; if you make one wrong move and you’re toast. Yet, in this crazy aviation video, one daring pilot defies reason as he flies really (really really really) close to the ground.
The pilot is flying a “nap-of-the-earth” course, which basically means he’s flying as close to the ground as he can. Its a tactic mostly used by fighter pilots in high-risk environments, where flying high means showing up on enemy radar. By maintaining an extremely low-altitude flight course the pilots are able to exploit the surrounding terrain’s natural features to mask their position.
Featured imaged taken from YouTube video.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that