Airbnb Wants You to Spend the Night at the Guinness Brewery in Dublin
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Beer lovers, rejoice: You now have the chance to win a free night’s stay at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin thanks to Airbnb’s latest contest. It’s all part of the vacation rental company’s “Night At” series, which offers lucky winners a chance to stay at some of the most iconic places on earth, including the London Eye, Abbey Road Studios and the Great Barrier Reef.
One fortunate beer enthusiast and a guest will win round-trip economy tickets to Dublin from their home city and begin their stay with a private tour of Guinness’ production site, where they’ll learn the art of pouring the perfect pint. Then, after winding through underground tunnels, they’ll be treated to a six-course meal by Guinness Storehouse’s Executive Chef, Justin O’Connor. Throughout the entire stay, the winners will be able to treat themselves to fresh taps of the iconic Irish beer — until closing time, that is — and will find the Guinness Storehouse’s Gravity Bar, located on the top floor of the building with panoramic views of the city, turned into a bedroom for two, complete with a pint-shaped bed. The next day, breakfast is served in the Gravity Bar and the winners will receive a $400 Airbnb coupon, which can be redeemed for a stay following the brewery night.
For a chance to win, head over to Airbnb’s listing, log in and answer this simple question: “What makes you the world’s biggest Guinness fan?” The contest — only open to citizens of the US, Ireland, Northern Ireland, the UK, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Argentina, Mexico, Australia, China, South Korea and Canada (except Quebec) — will close on March 22, with winners announced on April 24. Cheers!
H/T: Conde Nast Traveler
Image courtesy of David Soanes via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.