Airbnb Wants You to Spend the Night at the Guinness Brewery in Dublin
Beer lovers, rejoice: You now have the chance to win a free night’s stay at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin thanks to Airbnb’s latest contest. It’s all part of the vacation rental company’s “Night At” series, which offers lucky winners a chance to stay at some of the most iconic places on earth, including the London Eye, Abbey Road Studios and the Great Barrier Reef.
One fortunate beer enthusiast and a guest will win round-trip economy tickets to Dublin from their home city and begin their stay with a private tour of Guinness’ production site, where they’ll learn the art of pouring the perfect pint. Then, after winding through underground tunnels, they’ll be treated to a six-course meal by Guinness Storehouse’s Executive Chef, Justin O’Connor. Throughout the entire stay, the winners will be able to treat themselves to fresh taps of the iconic Irish beer — until closing time, that is — and will find the Guinness Storehouse’s Gravity Bar, located on the top floor of the building with panoramic views of the city, turned into a bedroom for two, complete with a pint-shaped bed. The next day, breakfast is served in the Gravity Bar and the winners will receive a $400 Airbnb coupon, which can be redeemed for a stay following the brewery night.
For a chance to win, head over to Airbnb’s listing, log in and answer this simple question: “What makes you the world’s biggest Guinness fan?” The contest — only open to citizens of the US, Ireland, Northern Ireland, the UK, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Argentina, Mexico, Australia, China, South Korea and Canada (except Quebec) — will close on March 22, with winners announced on April 24. Cheers!
H/T: Conde Nast Traveler
Image courtesy of David Soanes via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees