This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta’s had a partnership with Airbnb since last fall through which SkyMiles members can earn one mile per dollar spent on Airbnb stays after you register and book through a special portal. Now, for a limited time, you’ll have the chance to earn three SkyMiles for every $1 spent on Airbnb stays booked through the portal.
In order to qualify for the bonus SkyMiles, you have to book your stay by April 30, 2017 and complete your stay by April 30, 2018. As an added bonus, if you’re a new Airbnb guest, you’ll get $25 off your first stay of at least $75 as well as 2,000 bonus SkyMiles for your first stay of at least $150.
The bonus SkyMiles offer for new Airbnb hosts is still valid during this promotion. As a reminder, if you’re a SkyMiles member and qualify to be a new Airbnb host, you could earn up to 25,000 bonus SkyMiles according to the earning structure below:
- 2,500 bonus miles after your first $250 in Host Earnings
- 7,500 bonus miles after a total of $1,000 in Host Earnings
- 15,000 bonus miles after a total of $2,500 in Host Earnings
While earning one SkyMile per dollar spent isn’t typically a great value, this limited time bonus can be pretty lucrative if you’re planning to stay in Airbnb properties soon. The homeshare giant also has partnerships with Virgin America and Qantas which allow you to earn miles or points with each airline for your stays.
Featured image courtesy of Airbnb.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees