Earn Three SkyMiles per Dollar With Airbnb for a Limited Time
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta’s had a partnership with Airbnb since last fall through which SkyMiles members can earn one mile per dollar spent on Airbnb stays after you register and book through a special portal. Now, for a limited time, you’ll have the chance to earn three SkyMiles for every $1 spent on Airbnb stays booked through the portal.
In order to qualify for the bonus SkyMiles, you have to book your stay by April 30, 2017 and complete your stay by April 30, 2018. As an added bonus, if you’re a new Airbnb guest, you’ll get $25 off your first stay of at least $75 as well as 2,000 bonus SkyMiles for your first stay of at least $150.
The bonus SkyMiles offer for new Airbnb hosts is still valid during this promotion. As a reminder, if you’re a SkyMiles member and qualify to be a new Airbnb host, you could earn up to 25,000 bonus SkyMiles according to the earning structure below:
- 2,500 bonus miles after your first $250 in Host Earnings
- 7,500 bonus miles after a total of $1,000 in Host Earnings
- 15,000 bonus miles after a total of $2,500 in Host Earnings
While earning one SkyMile per dollar spent isn’t typically a great value, this limited time bonus can be pretty lucrative if you’re planning to stay in Airbnb properties soon. The homeshare giant also has partnerships with Virgin America and Qantas which allow you to earn miles or points with each airline for your stays.
Featured image courtesy of Airbnb.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees