And The Winners of the Three Sets of 22,000 Hyatt Points Are…
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
This weekend I’ll be relaxing in a suite at the Grand Hyatt Kauai (thanks to a good rate and a confirmed Hyatt Diamond suite upgrade certificate I won in a charity auction on the Oneworld Mega Do).
I’ll be blogging about my trip, which is my first time to Kauai, but to add a little extra contest, feel free to comment below or Tweet me with me your best Kauai tip and one lucky tipster will get 10,000 Hyatt points transferred into your account.
Now, onto the winners of the three sets of 22,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points- there were three ways to enter and three ways to win:
Congratulations! I’ll be in touch to set you up with the PR folks running this promotion on behalf of Hyatt so you can get your points.
Time to board my flight to Lihue- Aloha and safe travels this holiday weekend!
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees