And The Winners of the Three Sets of 22,000 Hyatt Points Are…
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
This weekend I’ll be relaxing in a suite at the Grand Hyatt Kauai (thanks to a good rate and a confirmed Hyatt Diamond suite upgrade certificate I won in a charity auction on the Oneworld Mega Do).
I’ll be blogging about my trip, which is my first time to Kauai, but to add a little extra contest, feel free to comment below or Tweet me with me your best Kauai tip and one lucky tipster will get 10,000 Hyatt points transferred into your account.
Now, onto the winners of the three sets of 22,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points- there were three ways to enter and three ways to win:
Congratulations! I’ll be in touch to set you up with the PR folks running this promotion on behalf of Hyatt so you can get your points.
Time to board my flight to Lihue- Aloha and safe travels this holiday weekend!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.