Free Hyatt Point Giveaway: Where in the World is TPG
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt recently approached me to help promote their spring promotion, which I originally wrote about while attending the Oneworld Mega Do in January.
To build excitement around it, they’ve given me 66,000 Gold Passport points to give out to TPG readers. You all know I love a points giveaway (I mean, free points are my favorite kind) so here goes. I will be giving away three sets of 22,000 points- which are enough for a night at a top tier Hyatt, like one of my favorites the Park Hyatt Vendome-Paris.
To enter, you need to guess what Hyatt hotel I will be staying at this weekend. You can enter three times and all entries must be received by 11:59pm EST on Wednesday February 15, 2012. If there are multiple correct entries, I’ll select one at random.
For more information on Hyatt’s promotion (which I think is pretty lucrative), check out my original post.
· Dates: February 1 – April 30, 2012
o Bonus: Hyatt Gold Passport members with a valid Hyatt Credit Card can earn a 25 percent bonus during the promotion period.
Hyatt Gold Passport Promotion Bonus
25% Hyatt Credit Card Bonus
Cumulative Total Points Earned
|4 Nights||4,000 points||+ 1,000 points||= 5,000|
|8 Nights||+ 8,000 points||+ 2,000 points||= 15,000|
|12 Nights||+ 12,000 points||+ 3,000 points||= 30,000|
|16 Nights||+ 20,000 points||+ 5,000 points||= 55,000|
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.