Free Hyatt Point Giveaway: Where in the World is TPG
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt recently approached me to help promote their spring promotion, which I originally wrote about while attending the Oneworld Mega Do in January.
To build excitement around it, they’ve given me 66,000 Gold Passport points to give out to TPG readers. You all know I love a points giveaway (I mean, free points are my favorite kind) so here goes. I will be giving away three sets of 22,000 points- which are enough for a night at a top tier Hyatt, like one of my favorites the Park Hyatt Vendome-Paris.
To enter, you need to guess what Hyatt hotel I will be staying at this weekend. You can enter three times and all entries must be received by 11:59pm EST on Wednesday February 15, 2012. If there are multiple correct entries, I’ll select one at random.
For more information on Hyatt’s promotion (which I think is pretty lucrative), check out my original post.
· Dates: February 1 – April 30, 2012
o Bonus: Hyatt Gold Passport members with a valid Hyatt Credit Card can earn a 25 percent bonus during the promotion period.
Hyatt Gold Passport Promotion Bonus
25% Hyatt Credit Card Bonus
Cumulative Total Points Earned
|4 Nights||4,000 points||+ 1,000 points||= 5,000|
|8 Nights||+ 8,000 points||+ 2,000 points||= 15,000|
|12 Nights||+ 12,000 points||+ 3,000 points||= 30,000|
|16 Nights||+ 20,000 points||+ 5,000 points||= 55,000|
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees