15% Off American Airlines Coupon for Dealfinder Installation
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: This appears to be targeted, so don’t be surprised if you install and don’t find the 15% offer.
American Airlines is encouraging AAdvantage members to download their desktop deal application “Dealfinder” by offering a 15% off coupon on a future flight.
I installed the application (for blog writing purposes) and I found the process to be pretty quick and easy. I had entered JFK as my home airport and I noticed my 15% off coupon was for domestic round-trips starting and ending in one of the NYC airports. I assume that requirement will change if you enter a different home airport (so keep that in mind when registering).
“As a DealFinder subscriber, please enjoy this exclusive 15% off* discount on your next flight! Book your flight by August 12, 2011, for travel September 6 through November 14, 2011 and save!
Your Exclusive DealFinder Promotion Code: DF2NYC1W (someone can use mine, because I refuse to give any business to American Airlines – read more here)
*To qualify, book your reservations on AA.com by 11:59 p.m. (CT) Friday, August 12, 2011, and travel September 6, 2011 through November 14, 2011. The 15% discount is valid on round-trip** travel, for up to four passengers between Newark, John F. Kennedy, and La Guardia airports and the US***. A Saturday night minimum stay and $200 minimum fare is required. Just enter the DealFinder promotion code and save! For additional terms and restrictions visit aa.com/promotioncode.”
As I’ve moaned about before, fares have been rising lately, so every discount counts!
Hat tip TPG reader Adam!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees