15% Off American Airlines Coupon for Dealfinder Installation
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: This appears to be targeted, so don’t be surprised if you install and don’t find the 15% offer.
American Airlines is encouraging AAdvantage members to download their desktop deal application “Dealfinder” by offering a 15% off coupon on a future flight.
I installed the application (for blog writing purposes) and I found the process to be pretty quick and easy. I had entered JFK as my home airport and I noticed my 15% off coupon was for domestic round-trips starting and ending in one of the NYC airports. I assume that requirement will change if you enter a different home airport (so keep that in mind when registering).
“As a DealFinder subscriber, please enjoy this exclusive 15% off* discount on your next flight! Book your flight by August 12, 2011, for travel September 6 through November 14, 2011 and save!
Your Exclusive DealFinder Promotion Code: DF2NYC1W (someone can use mine, because I refuse to give any business to American Airlines – read more here)
*To qualify, book your reservations on AA.com by 11:59 p.m. (CT) Friday, August 12, 2011, and travel September 6, 2011 through November 14, 2011. The 15% discount is valid on round-trip** travel, for up to four passengers between Newark, John F. Kennedy, and La Guardia airports and the US***. A Saturday night minimum stay and $200 minimum fare is required. Just enter the DealFinder promotion code and save! For additional terms and restrictions visit aa.com/promotioncode.”
As I’ve moaned about before, fares have been rising lately, so every discount counts!
Hat tip TPG reader Adam!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.