Disney’s Magic Kingdom Is Getting Boozy
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The happiest place on Earth just got a little happier. For adults over 21 years old, that is.
The Magic Kingdom park in Disney World just added wine and beer options (still no liquor), at three of its restaurants: the Plaza Restaurant, the Crystal Palace and the Diamond Horseshoe. All three of these eateries are table-service establishments and alcohol will only be allowed at these restaurants. To be served, you will have to sit down and enjoy a meal with your beverage; counter-service restaurants will not sell alcohol.
This isn’t the first time that alcohol has been allowed in the Magic Kingdom, though. In 2012, the park opened Be Our Guest, marking the first eatery to serve alcohol in the park. The introduction of this restaurant changed a decades-long policy that restricted alcohol in Disney World.
The beverages at these three restaurants were selected to complement the respective menu, according to a press release from Disney. From mimosas to IPAs, these restaurants are sure to become some of the hottest attractions for adults at Disney World.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.