This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As of right now, Google Street View only covers Disney parks in the United States from Disneyland in Anaheim, California, to Disney World in Orlando, Florida, as well as some of their offshoots like Pandora, The World of Avatar, waterparks and dining and retail locations. Now, you can use Google to help plan a trip, relive memories or stream Google Maps to your screen and pretend like you’re in “The Most Magical Place on Earth.”
Over the past couple of years, Google Maps has started to use its Street View as a tool for tourism. In the recent past, countries in Asia have partnered with Google to bring popular destinations and landmarks available on the company’s Map feature. The US has been more wary of putting public locations on Google Maps and Street View after the tech company was found to be using personal data via its Street View cars.
The following Disney locations are available on Google Street view:
- Disneyland Park
- Disney California Adventure Park
- Downtown Disney District
- Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World
- Disney Springs – Dining, Retail Locations
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Featured image by Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland Resort via Getty Images
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards