Take A Trip to Disney via Google Maps
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Visiting one of Disney’s Parks just got a little more accessible — and cheaper. Eleven of the renowned parks from California to Florida are now available on Google Street View.
As of right now, Google Street View only covers Disney parks in the United States from Disneyland in Anaheim, California, to Disney World in Orlando, Florida, as well as some of their offshoots like Pandora, The World of Avatar, waterparks and dining and retail locations. Now, you can use Google to help plan a trip, relive memories or stream Google Maps to your screen and pretend like you’re in “The Most Magical Place on Earth.”
Over the past couple of years, Google Maps has started to use its Street View as a tool for tourism. In the recent past, countries in Asia have partnered with Google to bring popular destinations and landmarks available on the company’s Map feature. The US has been more wary of putting public locations on Google Maps and Street View after the tech company was found to be using personal data via its Street View cars.
The following Disney locations are available on Google Street view:
- Disneyland Park
- Disney California Adventure Park
- Downtown Disney District
- Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World
- Disney Springs – Dining, Retail Locations
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Featured image by Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland Resort via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.