Take A Trip to Disney via Google Maps
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Visiting one of Disney’s Parks just got a little more accessible — and cheaper. Eleven of the renowned parks from California to Florida are now available on Google Street View.
As of right now, Google Street View only covers Disney parks in the United States from Disneyland in Anaheim, California, to Disney World in Orlando, Florida, as well as some of their offshoots like Pandora, The World of Avatar, waterparks and dining and retail locations. Now, you can use Google to help plan a trip, relive memories or stream Google Maps to your screen and pretend like you’re in “The Most Magical Place on Earth.”
Over the past couple of years, Google Maps has started to use its Street View as a tool for tourism. In the recent past, countries in Asia have partnered with Google to bring popular destinations and landmarks available on the company’s Map feature. The US has been more wary of putting public locations on Google Maps and Street View after the tech company was found to be using personal data via its Street View cars.
The following Disney locations are available on Google Street view:
- Disneyland Park
- Disney California Adventure Park
- Downtown Disney District
- Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World
- Disney Springs – Dining, Retail Locations
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Featured image by Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland Resort via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees