You Can Now Earn AAdvantage Miles With Rover Pet-Sitting
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Rover is one of the best pet-sitting options out there for traveling pet parents. The service offers a handful of different sitting options for dogs and cats including boarding, house-sitting, day care, dog walking and drop-in visits.
On Monday, Rover announced a partnership with American Airlines that allows AAdvantage members to earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on Rover bookings.
Pet owners new to Rover can register here and earn 2,000 AAdvantage miles with their first booking. According to TPG’s latest valuations, AAdvantage miles are worth 1.4 cents, so 2,000 miles is worth about $28. If you rather have a cash discount over the 2,000 miles, you can register here for $40 off your first booking. Current Rover members or members who choose to sign up with the $40 discount offer can register here to earn the 1 mile per dollar deal.
To sign up for the offer, you must have an existing AAdvantage account prior to registration.
All Rover sitters are approved by a team of sitter specialists who run background checks on every applicant. The company is very selective with whom they hire, considering less than 20% of potential sitters are accepted. So, you can be sure your pet will be left in capable hands.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees