This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Joining airline dining programs is another easy way to earn miles without having to fly anywhere. Right now, several programs are offering new member sign-up bonuses that can earn you up to 3,000 extra miles for each of the programs.
Earn 1,000 bonus Alaska Mileage Plan miles when you join the airline’s dining program. You’ll earn the 1,000 bonus miles for joining the program and spending $30 or more at any participating restaurant in the first 30 days.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, 1,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles are worth $18.
Based on the terms, the offer is valid for new Mileage Plan Dining members who have linked credit and/or debit cards. You must make an account and link your card by Jan. 7, 2019. In addition, your purchase must be made with the linked credit or debit card and you must review your experience within 30 days of your visit. Find the full terms here.
When you sign up for the American Airlines AAdvantage dining program, you could get 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles. Once you join the program, spend $25 at any participating restaurant in the first 30 days and pay with your registered credit or debit card, you’ll get the 1,000 bonus miles.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, the 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles are worth $14.
According to the terms, the offer is only available to new AAdvantage Dining members who have not yet created a web login and registered a credit and/or debit card. To qualify, you must register and add a valid credit and/or debit card by Jan. 31, 2019. The $25 purchase must be made within 30 days of joining the program. Read the full terms here.
Earn up to 3,000 bonus SkyMiles by signing up for and spending with Delta SkyMiles Dining. You’ll earn 500 bonus miles for spending $30 or more at any participating restaurant. SkyMiles Medallion members will earn 1,000 bonus miles for their first visit (for up to 3,500 miles total). You’ll then earn 1,000 bonus miles for spending $30 or more on your second participating restaurant visit. Finally, you’ll earn 1,500 bonus miles for spending $30 on your third participating restaurant visit.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, 3,000 SkyMiles are worth $36, and 3,500 SkyMiles are worth $42.
The bonus offer is open to new SkyMiles Dining members without a dining profile. In order to earn the bonus miles, you must create a dining profile by Jan. 11, 2019, and within 30 days of joining and within each visit, you must make your next visit. Read full terms here.
New MileagePlus Dining members can earn up to 2,500 bonus miles for joining the program and dining. You’ll earn 1,000 bonus miles for spending $25 or more on your first participating restaurant visit. Then, you’ll earn 500 bonus miles on each of your next three visits to participating restaurants when you spend $25 or more.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, 2,500 United miles are worth $35.
The bonus offer is open to people who are new to MileagePlus Dining, create an account and link a valid credit or debit card by Jan. 31, 2019. Find full terms of the offer here.
Keep in mind that you cannot have the same cards enrolled in multiple programs. Be sure to use a credit card that will reward you most for your dining purchases, such as the American Express® Gold Card (4x points at US restaurants) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x points).
Featured image by Ali Inay on Unsplash.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 25,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Get the American Express® Gold Card in Limited Edition Rose Gold, only available until 1/9/2019.
- Receive 20% back as a statement credit at U.S. Restaurants within the first 3 months, up to $100 back. Offer available to new Card Members who apply by 1/9/2019.
- Plus, earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth’s Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees