Announcing the Winner of Our 1 Million JetBlue Points Giveaway
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last month, we launched a collaborative Prizeo campaign with JetBlue in which we raised money to donate to New York-based charity group The Kelly Gang.
So, today, we are excited to announce the grand-prize winner of the 1 Million JetBlue TrueBlue Points giveaway. But before that, we would love to extend a huge thanks to everyone who participated in this event.
The Kelly Gang, a charity organization that has raised more than $900,000 for various causes, is a fantastic group of people we hope to work with again in the future. With your help, they’ve raised a sizable donation for the Cristo Rey New York High School, which helps students from low-income families access affordable, college-prep education as well as real-life work experience through a corporate work study program. Way to go!
As for the grand-prize winner, we’re proud to announce that it’s reader Stephanie Chen from San Francisco, California.
In addition to earning 1 million JetBlue TrueBlue points to travel to any JetBlue destination in the US, Caribbean, or South America, Stephanie is also going on an all-expenses-paid trip to New York for a one-on-one planning session with Brian Kelly, The Points Guy himself.
“I am happy I could help support hard-working high school students and I am looking forward to an inaugural JetBlue Mint experience,” said Stephanie. Congratulations!
Lastly, once again, we’d like to thank all of our readers who participated in this campaign. Your generosity is absolutely incredible. Until next time!
Featured image by TPG.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees