Video: TPG Reviews United Polaris on a 5-Week-Old Boeing 787-10
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
AvGeeks, hold onto your hats — we are about to cross the Atlantic on a five-week-old Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner in United’s Polaris business class to Israel. And boy, is it glorious.
United Polaris, though it does have its quirks — and we’ll get to that later — is definitely a top product. The food selection is stellar (especially the spicy chicken — that’s an absolute must-try), the staff is super accommodating and the amenity kits now offer Sunday Riley, which is certainly another plus. They also have a great pour.
Watch Brian review his flight experience and the Masada Lounge at Ben Gurion Airport below, and don’t forget to subscribe at the bottom of the page:
Make sure to check up on Brian’s Youtube channel for new “Being The Points Guy” episodes every Tuesday and Thursday. And if you’ve fallen behind, catch up here.
Featured image by Zach Honig/The Points Guy
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.