Save up to $300, earn up to 10k United Miles on Hawaii vacation packages
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
From now until March 5, United MileagePlus members can get up $300 off and 10,000 bonus miles per adult on vacation packages to Hawaii. All you have to do is book a three-night minimum air and hotel package for travel between now and Oct. 31, 2020.
Hawaii can be a pricey destination to visit, so here at TPG we’re big fans of any opportunity to both save some money while also boosting our mileage. If you received one of United’s nice targeted offers via United’s Miles Play promotion, this could be a great opportunity to maximize that offer even further. For instance, Senior News Editor Clint Henderson got an offer for 7,200 miles after taking just one trip valued at $225 or more.
Here’s a look at some of the packages being offered:
A majority of the packages offer 5,000 bonus miles, however you’ll earn 10,000 for Outrigger Resorts, as pointed out by Frequent Flyer Bonuses. Plus, you can save even more with United’s exclusive hotel deals, including up to 40% off at select hotels, and up to $100 in resort credits or a free fourth night.
With the ever-changing and growing concerns around coronavirus, travelers can add on United’s Travel Protection Plus starting at $100 a person. By doing so, you will be able to cancel for any reason, and if the package price drops, your total would be readjusted to reflect that.
Featured photo by Timur Alexandrov / EyeEm.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees