Save up to $300, earn up to 10k United Miles on Hawaii vacation packages
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
From now until March 5, United MileagePlus members can get up $300 off and 10,000 bonus miles per adult on vacation packages to Hawaii. All you have to do is book a three-night minimum air and hotel package for travel between now and Oct. 31, 2020.
Hawaii can be a pricey destination to visit, so here at TPG we’re big fans of any opportunity to both save some money while also boosting our mileage. If you received one of United’s nice targeted offers via United’s Miles Play promotion, this could be a great opportunity to maximize that offer even further. For instance, Senior News Editor Clint Henderson got an offer for 7,200 miles after taking just one trip valued at $225 or more.
Here’s a look at some of the packages being offered:
A majority of the packages offer 5,000 bonus miles, however you’ll earn 10,000 for Outrigger Resorts, as pointed out by Frequent Flyer Bonuses. Plus, you can save even more with United’s exclusive hotel deals, including up to 40% off at select hotels, and up to $100 in resort credits or a free fourth night.
With the ever-changing and growing concerns around coronavirus, travelers can add on United’s Travel Protection Plus starting at $100 a person. By doing so, you will be able to cancel for any reason, and if the package price drops, your total would be readjusted to reflect that.
Featured photo by Timur Alexandrov / EyeEm.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.