TSA PreCheck Now Available With 6 New International Airlines
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
TSA PreCheck continues to make itself more valuable for travelers by adding additional airlines to the program. On Wednesday, the Transportation Security Administration announced that it’s adding an additional six international airlines.
The six new partnering airlines include:
- Air Serbia
- Condor Airlines
- Porter Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Thomas Cook Airlines (UK)
- Thomas Cook Airlines (Scandinavia)
With Wednesday’s announcement, a total of 52 domestic and international airlines offer PreCheck as an option to passengers. All of the major US carriers now participate in the program, which offers expedited screening, including not needing to remove shoes and laptops from bags, at more than 200 airports around the country. Some US territories, such as Puerto Rico and Guam, also offer PreCheck for eligible passengers.
While there are many airlines that now offer PreCheck to passengers departing the US, there are still some exceptions, such as if your boarding pass is tagged with the dreaded Secondary Security Screening Selection (SSSS). That being said, PreCheck is worth having — especially knowing that it comes for free with a fee credit from several credit cards.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.