TSA PreCheck Now Available With 6 New International Airlines
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
TSA PreCheck continues to make itself more valuable for travelers by adding additional airlines to the program. On Wednesday, the Transportation Security Administration announced that it’s adding an additional six international airlines.
The six new partnering airlines include:
- Air Serbia
- Condor Airlines
- Porter Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Thomas Cook Airlines (UK)
- Thomas Cook Airlines (Scandinavia)
With Wednesday’s announcement, a total of 52 domestic and international airlines offer PreCheck as an option to passengers. All of the major US carriers now participate in the program, which offers expedited screening, including not needing to remove shoes and laptops from bags, at more than 200 airports around the country. Some US territories, such as Puerto Rico and Guam, also offer PreCheck for eligible passengers.
While there are many airlines that now offer PreCheck to passengers departing the US, there are still some exceptions, such as if your boarding pass is tagged with the dreaded Secondary Security Screening Selection (SSSS). That being said, PreCheck is worth having — especially knowing that it comes for free with a fee credit from several credit cards.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees