Travel the World With TPG’s Best Summer Internship … Ever
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a college student looking to travel for free this summer and still tell your parents you got a paid internship, apply here.
TPG, the travel-savvy website that tells people how to jet around the world in high style at minimal cost, is now accepting applications for a luxury, one-of-a-kind dream travel internship.
This ultimate summer job will go to one lucky college student, 21 or older. Job description: Fly around the world reviewing flights, hotels, trains and more for our global audience. Awesome photography skills and design knowledge a plus.
Whoever thought you could get paid to write about “what I did on summer vacation?” All you have to do is share your experiences with the world in a series of written reviews with photos, videos and social media posts.
Here’s the lowdown: The Travel and Rewards Intern will get to rate some of the best in travel, such as first class on Emirates or Cathay Pacific. You will also get to stay at some of the world’s top hotels from the Greek isles to the heart of Singapore’s glistening skyline.
And, just to keep you down to earth, there will be occasional reviews of premium economy or, dare we even say it, coach.
So just to be clear: We will pay the intern and we will pay for all the trips. At the same time, this lucky traveler will earn tons of frequent flyer miles and hotel points for a dream vacation — or three — at a later date.
Sold on this dream job? Great! Please apply though this link.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.