TPG’s Southwest Rewards Points Giveaway Winners Announced
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
TPG is happy to announce that the Southwest Rewards Points Giveaway winners have finally been revealed. Twelve winners were chosen each day for 12 straight days in December to win 60,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards points — that’s 8,640,000 Rapid Rewards points cumulative.
Based on TPG’s valuations, each individual winner’s points are worth $900. What’s even more exciting is that these points will count toward Companion Pass eligibility, and we think this is one of the most valuable airline perks out there. Note: The 60k points will not be processed into the winners’ accounts until January 2019.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway, and congratulations to all of the winners. We loved reading your creative answers and seeing your pictures. A huge thank you as well to our partners at Southwest and Chase for making this such a great giveaway.
TPG staff will be reaching out to each winner individually with details in the next week, but if you see your name on the list below please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 1 Winners, 12/13 (ThePointsGuy.com comments):
Day 2 Winners, 12/14 (TPG Facebook page):
Day 3 Winners, 12/15 (TPG Twitter):
Day 4 Winners, 12/16 (TPG Instagram):
Day 5 Winners, 12/17 (TPG Lounge):
Kelly OConnor Opipari
Deanna Phillips Kristen
Day 6 Winners, 12/18 (TPG Instagram story/Facebook page):
Stacy McKinley Gerhards
John WhoDat Manshack
Whitney Franci Magnuson
Mary Caron Durost
Jennifer Fisher Gustafson
Day 7 Winners, 12/19 (Mommy Points Facebook page):
Debbie Villarreal Abeyta
Iliana D Blair
Day 8 Winners, 12/20 (TPG Family Lounge):
Ashley Weed Harnisch
Gregory C Kontos
Tara Williford Duke
Kim Ruth Nofel
Day 9 Winners, 12/21 (Brian Kelly’s Instagram):
Day 10 Winners, 12/22 (TPG email):
Dr James Arient
Day 11 Winners, 12/23 (TPG newsletter):
Day 12 Winners, 12/24 (TPG Instagram):
Featured Photo by John Gress/Corbis via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees