This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
TPG is happy to announce that the Southwest Rewards Points Giveaway winners have finally been revealed. Twelve winners were chosen each day for 12 straight days in December to win 60,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards points — that’s 8,640,000 Rapid Rewards points cumulative.
Based on TPG’s valuations, each individual winner’s points are worth $900. What’s even more exciting is that these points will count toward Companion Pass eligibility, and we think this is one of the most valuable airline perks out there. Note: The 60k points will not be processed into the winners’ accounts until January 2019.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway, and congratulations to all of the winners. We loved reading your creative answers and seeing your pictures. A huge thank you as well to our partners at Southwest and Chase for making this such a great giveaway.
TPG staff will be reaching out to each winner individually with details in the next week, but if you see your name on the list below please email us at email@example.com.
Day 1 Winners, 12/13 (ThePointsGuy.com comments):
Day 2 Winners, 12/14 (TPG Facebook page):
Day 3 Winners, 12/15 (TPG Twitter):
Day 4 Winners, 12/16 (TPG Instagram):
Day 5 Winners, 12/17 (TPG Lounge):
Kelly OConnor Opipari
Deanna Phillips Kristen
Day 6 Winners, 12/18 (TPG Instagram story/Facebook page):
Stacy McKinley Gerhards
John WhoDat Manshack
Whitney Franci Magnuson
Mary Caron Durost
Jennifer Fisher Gustafson
Day 7 Winners, 12/19 (Mommy Points Facebook page):
Debbie Villarreal Abeyta
Iliana D Blair
Day 8 Winners, 12/20 (TPG Family Lounge):
Ashley Weed Harnisch
Gregory C Kontos
Tara Williford Duke
Kim Ruth Nofel
Day 9 Winners, 12/21 (Brian Kelly’s Instagram):
Day 10 Winners, 12/22 (TPG email):
Dr James Arient
Day 11 Winners, 12/23 (TPG newsletter):
Day 12 Winners, 12/24 (TPG Instagram):
Featured Photo by John Gress/Corbis via Getty Images
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees