TPG’s Southwest Rewards Points Giveaway Winners Announced
TPG is happy to announce that the Southwest Rewards Points Giveaway winners have finally been revealed. Twelve winners were chosen each day for 12 straight days in December to win 60,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards points — that’s 8,640,000 Rapid Rewards points cumulative.
Based on TPG’s valuations, each individual winner’s points are worth $900. What’s even more exciting is that these points will count toward Companion Pass eligibility, and we think this is one of the most valuable airline perks out there. Note: The 60k points will not be processed into the winners’ accounts until January 2019.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway, and congratulations to all of the winners. We loved reading your creative answers and seeing your pictures. A huge thank you as well to our partners at Southwest and Chase for making this such a great giveaway.
TPG staff will be reaching out to each winner individually with details in the next week, but if you see your name on the list below please email us at email@example.com.
Day 1 Winners, 12/13 (ThePointsGuy.com comments):
Day 2 Winners, 12/14 (TPG Facebook page):
Day 3 Winners, 12/15 (TPG Twitter):
Day 4 Winners, 12/16 (TPG Instagram):
Day 5 Winners, 12/17 (TPG Lounge):
Kelly OConnor Opipari
Deanna Phillips Kristen
Day 6 Winners, 12/18 (TPG Instagram story/Facebook page):
Stacy McKinley Gerhards
John WhoDat Manshack
Whitney Franci Magnuson
Mary Caron Durost
Jennifer Fisher Gustafson
Day 7 Winners, 12/19 (Mommy Points Facebook page):
Debbie Villarreal Abeyta
Iliana D Blair
Day 8 Winners, 12/20 (TPG Family Lounge):
Ashley Weed Harnisch
Gregory C Kontos
Tara Williford Duke
Kim Ruth Nofel
Day 9 Winners, 12/21 (Brian Kelly’s Instagram):
Day 10 Winners, 12/22 (TPG email):
Dr James Arient
Day 11 Winners, 12/23 (TPG newsletter):
Day 12 Winners, 12/24 (TPG Instagram):
Featured Photo by John Gress/Corbis via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.